Starting Lantus Tonight :)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by TankNRK, Feb 21, 2023.

1. TankNRK

TankNRK Member

Friendship ended with Vetsulin, Lantus is our new best friend (hopefully!)

We begin our Lantus journey for our PM shot today. Numbers have kept climbing and climbing lately with seemingly no rhyme or reason on Vetsulin and thanks to the community I got 5 pens for $35! We went from .25u with blues and greens to 1.5u and can't drop below 200 in less than a month. I'm ready to bring out the big guns!

We currently do SLGS but I'm hoping as I familiarize myself with Lantus I'll be confident to switch to TR as we get to do lots of testing, as I have a work schedule that puts me off for a day every 2-3 days (for the most part)

I'm excited to be here! I promised myself I'd post more and thought an intro was a good place to start. I'm anxious in good and bad ways. Thanks for being here everyone!

Cali S likes this.
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Glad to see you over at the lantus forum. You will love Lantus!
    One last thing can you add to your signature where you have Vetsulin can you add Lantus as of and the date .Hope to see you posting. Have a nice day Tank :cat:

TankNRK likes this.
  3. TankNRK

TankNRK Member

Will do! Gonna wait until we officially start Lantus before changing anything just in case there's a set back today haha!
    So excited!

4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

TankNRK likes this.
  5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Welcome to LLB. I think you will soon see lantus is more gentle and feel good about trying TR.

TankNRK likes this.