Tabby 3/10 - Prozinc

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Alice and Tabby, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

Well he is getting the 3.8u dose and is doing better. But he gave me a amps of 215 so not sure if he was still dropping or that was his number. We are new to Prozinc so we are working blind folded. I shot 3u and we will see what that does. forgot to get a +2 before I left for work but will get my husband to get a check as soon as he wakes up. He has been working the night shift. Hubby will be home all day and he knows how to text. So I will have him keep me updated. I think going from 3.8u to 3u will make him go up but wanted to be safe. But I will have some data for my records. What to try shooting next time on a 215. I was excited to get the number but also, YIKES-what to shoot. I went on the side of caution because if you look at his ss his last check lastnight was higher than 215. He could be already on a drop. Better safe than sorry with my Tabby. I still learn from it. So anyone interested can check his ss later and see how he's doing. I will try to update when I can but I don't have a spare period today. Everyone of my computer classes is full.

2. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

Alice and Tabby...Puttz also is sometimes coming in a lower AMPS, this morning, I gave him a bit more juice to even out the AM/PM numbers, at least try to...Your numbers look good! You and I started ProZinc about the same time last month, I am going to post my update as well...Hoping the best for you and your SugarKitty.

3. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

+6 107

I am at work and can't get to my ss. He's doing fine so far. My hubby will check again in 1 1/2 hours.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, nice nadir!!! Good call on the dose! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.