tabby dropped today lowest home test i have seen. i have questions. help!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Matt & Tabby, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt & Tabby

Matt & Tabby Member

Ok question tabby was at 496 this Morning at 8:25 am before her shot. Just came home now and rested her it's 5:50 PM and she tested at 224 BG lowest home test yet. She hasn't really eaten much today and gave her some wet food finalky with a little dry food. Also she has not pooped at all today yet which is strange. Any feed back and help right now woukd be great as I'm suppose to give her second shot her soon of 2 units of prozinc but scared may take her low maybe

2. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

Matt, I alerted some of the other ProZinc people on your thread in Health. I am most concerned about the schedule. Is she 12 hours since the am shot or 15?

3. Matt & Tabby

Matt & Tabby Member

thank you!!

4. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Matt and I are discussing this on the Welcome forum. I figure it will be best to stay there for now. Please join in. The ver said to shoot every 10 hours. Matt posted his numbers and it looks like more like +9 and +15. Any ideas/ eyes appreciated.

5. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

I'll pop over to see what's going on.

Matt & Tabby likes this.
  6. Merlin

Merlin Well-Known Member

I have posted some comments on the "Welcome" thread.

7. Sue and Oliver (GA)

:bighug:Thanks, ladies!

8. Merlin

Merlin Well-Known Member

Matt - are you planning on getting a few tests in today since you have the day off? Now having a spreadsheet, it is all about data collection. Not sure what your morning dose will do today so it would be extremely helpful to start collecting data. We just want to make sure that this is the proper dose for that AMPS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.