Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Heather & Ducote, Jun 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heather & Ducote

Heather & Ducote Member

I came to this board at start of Ducote’s diagnosis as a terrified mess. This board has helped me to better understand the condition, learn how to best help my sweet friend, and most importantly to take it one day at a time. I will forever be grateful for the help and advice that I have received here. This board is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. Ducote is not nearly out of the woods yet but I feel confident that we will get there and I owe that to you wonderful people. Thank you!

I am including a couple of pictures so y’all can get to know Ducote a bit better. One picture shows how little he was when we got him at 5 weeks and how he changed over the last 11 years. The second picture shows his transition from a healthy cat to how he looked the day they we brought him to the vet and he got his diagnosis. Ducote really is one of my best friends and I love him with all that I have. Thank y’all so much for your patience and help! 1B0B44BC-042E-48C0-BA17-0E308798E3B3.jpeg B76694A4-4A20-4FAB-973D-F03FBABBA5BF.jpeg

2. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug: ADORABLE!!!! Please give Ducote some scritches from meeeee:bighug:

This IS a REMARKABLE place. EVERYONE TAKE A BOW! That includes yourself Heather because you is one of us now and forever...FAMILY:kiss:

3. Heather & Ducote

Heather & Ducote Member

:bighug: I would be lost without you guys :bighug:

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hey Heather like Jeanne said you is family now.
    Best place you could be, everyone is amazing
    Ducote is so darn adorable, That white patch on the side of his nose is too darn cute.
    I just want to kiss him lol.
    Have a good day:cat:

5. Whitney and Jonas

Whitney and Jonas Member

I'm new here too and not able to help with much, but I wanted to just say how handsome Ducote is, I'm swooning :) This forum is really a godsend and I'm happy we both found a safe place here!

6. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.