Tiki Cat Charts for Carbohydrates & Phosphorus

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by ThommysMommy, Sep 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThommysMommy

ThommysMommy New Member

Big thanks to the admin of the Tiki Pet Facebook Page who quickly responded to my question about the amount of carbohydrates & phosphorus for their entire line of cat food\treats & send me both the Carbohydrate & Phosphorus charts!

For me personally, they really come in handy when I'm shopping for cat food.

If only all of the other companies that I contacted could be as helpful as the admin for Tiki Pets was. Unfortunately, out of the handfull of companies that I contacted (via, phone, email & social media) in the last few weeks, So far Tiki Pets has been the only company who I got an actual response from.

Attached Files:

2. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Well at least you kow now what you dont want to buy. Good for you for being the detective advocate.;)

Dusty & Roe likes this.
  3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Awesome!
    To be honest I usually stick with Weruva because all their nutritional info is public!
    However I have researched enough on Tiki Cat, that we love it too!! But my research wasn't nearly as complete - I was collecting info through questions and answers on Chewy, along with trying to calculate based on protein, fat, fiber and moisture.
    Thank you for your work!!! The charts are very helpful and more accurate than my way!
    I'm printing asap!

4. Dusty & Roe

Dusty & Roe Member

I have used Tiki Cat and Weruva because of human grade ingredients. The problem I have with Tiki Cat is with their Dry food the ingredients are not the same quantity and they give no info such as carbohydrates etc I was kind of shocked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.