Tyler Journey #25

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by Diane Tyler's Mom, Dec 25, 2019.

1. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

No party animal here anymore. Those were the good old days. Getting too old for that now although I admit to still having a little mischievious streak at times.;)

Beth 73 and Diane Tyler's Mom like this.
  2. MrWorfMen's Mom

Diane if you get a pre-shot below 90, you can stall without feeding for 30 minutes to see if BG is coming up on it's own or you can choose to shoot the lower number if you can monitor. Let's cross that bridge when it happens. No matter what you spend time considering might happen, it's highly unlikely the scenarios will be the same. You've got the basics so whatever occurs, you can make decisions as to the best course for you and Tyler at that particular time. While the insulins works differently, there is still a lot of common sense stuff that is the same.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    Beth 73 likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

@MrWorfMen's Mom lol you called me Beth , see I'm starting with the what if's already and driving you crazy already

Beth 73 likes this.
  4. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Gooood morning, campers. Was very glad to see both kitties safe this morning. Glad Bron was here to help.

Linda, I have no clue what the DH and the DS have planned for tonight but I should be around this evening. At some point, I may have to ferry around some drunken rowers.

MrWorfMen's Mom and Beth 73 like this.
  5. Diane Tyler's Mom

@Red & Rover (GA) morning Kel what are drunken rowers

6. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

My son is home for the holidays. He and his friends rowed varsity together in high school and at university.

Beth 73 likes this.
  7. Diane Tyler's Mom

@MrWorfMen's Mom will be starting a new thread tonight Tyler's Journey #26
    Linda look at #102 you called me Beth, do you see how crazy I am driving you already

Beth 73 likes this.
  8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Oh ok got it lol

9. MrWorfMen's Mom

Fixed. Not enough coffee this AM. I think I slept too long!

Beth 73 likes this.
  10. Diane Tyler's Mom

No it's me driving you crazy already, oh how I see you are looking forward to me changing to lantus and all the questions lol
    On Monday morning can you insert on the SS saying started Lantus like you did on using human meter, I wish I knew how to do it, is it easy enough for you to explain how to do it, I don't want to screw up the SS I will try to fit it in on my signature and SLGS, may not be enough room, you mentioned shortening the description of Tyler's spread sheet where my signature is so I can fit more info @MrWorfMen's Mom

11. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::joyful: :p :D .....love them Rowers :bighug:

12. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

No such thing as “ slept too long “ , Linda ❤️ :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: