Who will be around to help over holidays?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sue and Oliver (GA), Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi All,

It is always a little dicey to get responses over the holidays (and usually those are the days/nights the kitties decide to do unusual stuff). If you will be available, please post here so people can tag you. (To tag someone, type@their screen name. So @Sue and Oliver (GA) would come up on my email. The name must be exact with caps and spaces etc.)

If you tag people and get no response and it is an emergency, post on Health. You aren't likely to get dose advice there, but you can get help with a medical issue or hypo, or just someone to listen.

So let's start a list of members who will be available to be tagged Christmas week/weekend.

Sue - I am leaving for children and grandchildren's house this Tuesday and will be back December 28th. My internet is spotty but I will try to check in once daily. I'll be on the West Coast so it will be later than usual.

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Family and critters, large and small, are here. I'll be available most of the time during Christmas weekend and the week following, including New Year weekend. I'm a homebody through and through. ;)

MiCo likes this.
  3. Sue and Oliver (GA)

4. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

My knowledge of Prozinc doses now has tumbled but I can help for other things

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  5. Marlena

Marlena Well-Known Member

I will be available for most of the time and I would like to help those who need it except times when I'm ill and not able to function but hopefully I will be all right.

MiCo and Kris & Teasel like this.
  6. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

For those who will be around...

If you have time, please take a peek at other forums besides this one. There's bound to be less traffic on the entire board and while you may not be familiar with the insulin used, sometimes all that's needed is an encouraging word, a helping hand, or providing helpful links such as the link to the "How to treat Hypos" post. It will help our fellow members to know they're not alone and I'm sure your presence will be greatly appreciated.

Wishing you a joyous holiday season and a New Year filled with good health, peace, cheer, happiness, and well regulated kitties!

Thank you!

MiCo and Carol & Murphy (GA) like this.
  7. Kris & Teasel

I'm nosy! I do this often and certainly will over the holidays. :D

8. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

I will actually be here! I graduate from my computer course on Wednesday (yay!!!!) so I'll be back to being here daily end of this week. I have no plans for the holidays...no family anywhere near and no travel plans. So I'll check in as often as possible. Next week especially since I'm off work 3 days. :)

MiCo and Kris & Teasel like this.
  9. Kris & Teasel

Congratulations on completing your course, Rachel. :)

10. Sue and Oliver (GA)

How wonderful you finished your course. Congratulations!

11. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Rachel - yay!!!! Was it fun?? whole hearted congratulations!

12. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

It was fun! I mean...exhausting also. But fun. We're putting the last touches on our final project now...but guys I can't describe how cool it is that in September I couldn't put one thing on a webpage...and now I can build the whole thing! It's amazing to look at this page and know that I did it! I can't wait to start building pages on a regular basis!

13. Ruby&Baco

Ruby&Baco Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I am available for the board on the Dutch times, so your mornings and midnights!

Marlena and Rachel like this.
  14. Kris & Teasel

Wonderful! Nice to see you , Ruby! How's The Diva?

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  15. Ruby&Baco

Hahaha @Kris & Teasel :woot: same old same old!
    She got an early holiday present, a new time feeder.
    This one holds 4 meals, so she is getting 8 meals a day now. This is really working well for her.
    How is Teasel? I've been a little MIA from the board but I do check your sheet every day! :bighug:

16. Kris & Teasel

Timed feeder is a good idea. Is it one that opens only for her? Teasel's SS is still colourful but he's doing fine otherwise. :)

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  17. Ruby&Baco

She already had one but that gave only 2 meals, so this one is much better! No, Minnie can reach it if he wants too but Baco is the leader in our home so he wouldn't dare hihi:p

Here she is trying to open it, of course she couldn't ;)
    IMG_5494.JPG

MiCo, Marlena and Kris & Teasel like this.
  18. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

I'll be around too other than Boxing Day (day after Christmas) so will keep an eye out on all the boards. Hopefully all the sugar furkids will stay out of trouble and give us all a truly happy and peaceful holiday time. :D

Ruby&Baco and Kris & Teasel like this.
  19. Sue and Oliver (GA)

You are all doing such a wonderful job, supporting and encouraging each other. Kudos to everyone. Hope you holiday is peaceful and quiet kitty wise, and filled with joy and happiness.

Merry Merry Christmas Everyone!

20. Ruby&Baco

Merry Christmas everyone! Hopefully it's a good one and that our kitties will show some great BG numbers ;)

21. Kris & Teasel

Merry Christmas, Ruby!

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  22. Marlena

Marlena Well-Known Member

Have a very happy Christmas all cats lovers!❤

Ruby&Baco and Kris & Teasel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.