Would You Rather

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Would you rather live the rest of your life only smelling the odor of onions, or to have "Copacabana" playing directly to your brain forever?

(Good luck!!)

2. Karen & Angus(GA)

Karen & Angus(GA) Member

Smelling onions. I like onions.

3. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

*laughing* can you imagine actually having to go through life with these choices?

onions. But I tell you, I'll have Barry Manilow in my head for the rest of the day regardless.

Thanks.

4. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

5. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Onions - no question. I am currently blocking the Copa song out of my head. I don't want to have it in there for even a minute. :lol:

6. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

:lol: this one is a good one! Onions definitely.

7. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

hmmmmmmmmmmm......my first thought was the song buttttttt, i suppose if i can have the smell of onions without the runny eyes i would probably go for the onions

8. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

OMG, some days I think I have both, LOL!!! I live near the Garlic Capital of the World (self-declared I presume), so we get some pretty funky smells around here. When I first moved here I remember getting out of my car once and thinking WOW, WHAT did I have for lunch, I don't think I have enough mints to counteract this one, uh oh! And then realized it wasn't me :lol: it was the darned whole town that smelled! Now I kind of like it though, it's earthy. If it were fish or Manilow, I think I'd pick Manilow though, I can't stand seafood. Except the nasty ocean smell, I actually love that for some reason.

Her name was Lola.... tra la la, guess we are all doomed for today on this one!!! ;-)

9. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

We have a lot of wild onion growing in the yards in the area I live. So when anyone mows in the spring, it smells like onions and not the nice grassy scent I remember from living in the midwest.

10. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

Gotta go with the onions on this one.
    I'm one of those people who constantly has a song stuck in my head. Often, its a stupid jingle from tv, or one of the annoying songs they play on the radio every 30 mins. Now Manilow is stuck there--probably will be there all of tomorrow too!

btw, having a song, especially a particular verse, replaying for a length of time in your head is called a mind worm. And according to research, its more prevalent in women than men.

11. Sarah and Buzz

No love for ol' Barry, huh? :lol:

Man, I really don't know. Could you smell other things besides the onions? Because if you went to smell a flower and it smelled like onions, or if the piece of pie you were about to dig into didn't smell like rhubarb but ONIONS, that would seriously suck. If Gator's theory is true, and I do believe it's sound as far as theories go, then I am definitely going with the onions.

I once visited Copacabana (Bolivia) on the shores of Lake Titicaca. Even though that's not what the song is about, it reminds me of it and sort of makes me happy. But I'm not sure I could do a 24/7 loop of it, either.

Final answer: onions.

12. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

13. Sarah and Buzz

I can't say it without laughing, either. ;-)

I don't watch South Park, sorry, but give me Family Guy or Futurama and I'm set. :D

14. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

I just wish they had new episodes of Futurama still! I think I have seen all of them now

15. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Onions.....definitely onions!

I have Barry Manilow stuck in my head now too! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.