01/02 - Gremlin - AMPS 162, +5.5 72, PMPS 153, +3 126

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura and Gremlin (GA), Jan 31, 2019.

1. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Gremlin is doing so well now that he's driving me around the bend! He won't stop meowing at the door. And he wakes me and my son up overnight either meowing or purring in our faces. It's going to be a long week or two! I can't let him out until the wound has healed and he can wear his collar again.

It's a bounce this morning! Wonder how low he dropped last night...

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Being annoying is wonderful! Go Gremlin! :D

3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Great Gremlin news :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Grem is doing so well. Sorry he is waking you and your son up. Sending prayers.

5. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

I'm glad Grem is feeling better even though he's a pain in the bottom!

It's hard with my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome getting broken sleep but at least I'm not stressing about Grem too much anymore.

His BGL worries me a little. Considering I'm giving him half a drop of insulin (not even 0.1u), he is still swinging. I'm wondering if perhaps I should try no insulin now he's feeling a bit better. Not exactly TRP, but I'm worried about giving him insulin and having him drop low while I'm at work or asleep. I suspect last night he dropped really low.
    IMAG5569.jpg IMAG5572.jpg

Beth 73 and Moms2Tigger&Blu like this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

If you're worried, you could try a couple of days without insulin and see what his numbers do. You can always give him insulin again if they start creeping up.

7. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

That's what I was thinking :D

8. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Now Gremlin. You need to let me and the boy sleep properly tonight please! No howling! I'll allow purrs, and cuddles under the doona though :smuggrin:

carfurby (GA) likes this.