31/01 - Gremlin - AMPS 94, +4 85, PMPS 110, +3 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura and Gremlin (GA), Jan 30, 2019.

1. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Day before yesterday

Another low start today.
    Gremlin was almost in second remission before his hyperthyroid began, maybe now it's gone (fingers crossed) I can get him back into remission.

He has definitely improved over the last day and a bit. He's currently meowing his head off because he's not allowed outside. This will drive me nuts... o_O He's not grooming himself properly yet, but I'm hoping that will come. His purr is still weird but his throat is still healing so it's to be expected. Good news really!

I'm pretty sure he vomited at around 5am (shot at 7am) but it could have been a civvie. I can't find the evidence! I'll probably step in it at some stage :confused:

I have to check for diarrhea today too. I stopped his calcium supplement after yesterday morning so I'm hoping his bowls settle and the twitching doesn't return.

2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending vines for a super good day today for Gremlin

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Grem is doing better. I hope he can go back into remission for you. Sending prayers.

5. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Vines for Gremlin. I hope he recovers quickly. Poor boy. Chin rubs for you.