01/04/20 Apple PMPS 483 - Daily BG Update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caren & Apple, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Caren & Apple

Caren & Apple Member

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken didn't @Wendy&Neko advise you that it was time for an increase? On SLGS you hold the dose for 14 cycles - and it's well past that now.

I think you should increase tomorrow morning by .25.

3. Caren & Apple

Caren & Apple Member

She did mention that we had gone too many cycles, but then asked to see daily numbers. I'm probably wrong but I thought she wanted to look at a few daily entries before assessing our dose.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Not that I remember, but under TR it’s more than time for an increase. Under TR, we hold the dose 6-10 consecutive cycles before increasing. With green nadirs it’s a good idea to hold 10 cycles. You have been on this dose 11 days, it every time you skip, the cycle count restarts.

Looks like it might be a bounce breaking cycle tonight, make sure you get another test in.

5. Caren & Apple

Caren & Apple Member

Getting into the hard food didn't help, but we'll get in 2 or possibly 3 more tests.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    Reason for edit: repetitive question
  6. Caren & Apple

Caren & Apple Member

Just tested, he went down from 483 to 364 in two hours. Could be breaking and numbers would've been better if not for the hard food.
    Update: 4 hours after shot and 2 hours after the 364, he's gone up to 377.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    Reason for edit: update