01/04 Gizmo AMPS=214, +1.5=260 *PMPS=267, +1=322, +2=240, +4=150, +5.5=156, +11=223

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

01/03 +11 190

AMPS 214

Shot 1U

Will try and post more in a bit.

Good morning all!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. You did a good job last night. I hope Gizmo keeps surfing for you on the new dose.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. LizzieInTexas

Thanks Carla. I hope it holds this time too. The questions I had are no longer relevant :rolleyes: (at least first now). I am not sure how people do the TR and work full time (and survive it). Lol.

We will see what he is at +1.5. I hope I don't have to be late this morning.

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Glad that Gizmo was a number you were comfortable shooting :cat:

5. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

I don't think I said this last night...congrats on the reducie! You did a great job with him.

Surf safely today Gizmo!:cat:

6. LizzieInTexas

Thanks!

I hate bounces. I had a feeling after that 44 last night that he would bounce, I just wasn't sure when it would start. Sure wish they issued us a crystal ball with FD. I hope he comes down and holds this dose. Kinda hesitant after the last failed reduction.

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Gizmo, you can hold the reducie this time.

8. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Lizzie, I posted the below on your thread yesterday and wasn't sure if you saw it, so I am copying here :

Lizzie, I do tend to test a lot, I admit that But, when a cat takes a dive early in the cycle it makes me a bit cautious and that is why I say to test till nadir. I know others feel differently. Here is what happened to Squallie the night before last. Check out how he crashed after the HC and honey wore off and dipped down low again at +8. It can happen and I am sure Lucy is glad she tested through nadir to see that he was on the move again. Just wanted to share why I advised the way I did.

01/02/17 Squallie AMPS 73,+3/92,+9/68,PMPS 88,+1/60,+2/41,+3/109,+4/275,+7/60,+8/41,+9/197,+10/165

9. LizzieInTexas

I am the same way. Especially while I am still learning.

PMPS 267

[​IMG]

10. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

It's common to go up and down a few times in dose. If you were home, you could hold the dose for another drop or 2 but with you not testing all day that would be reckless IMO. He'll make his way back down soon but hope tonight is uneventful for your both.

11. LizzieInTexas

+1 322

Stinky pinky. Oh well, I need to get some sleep tonight.

I am not sure if the B-12 is working this fast, but I haven't seen my boy acting like he is tonight in about 6 months. He is running, running up and down the stairs. He jumped to the top of the roll top desk in the master bedroom (he usually uses the chair). He jumped from the floor to the top of the desk (it is closed). He has been up/down the stairs probably 5 times since I got home. Previously he might follow me up after work when I went up to change clothes and the maybe when I went to bed. He is playing chase with daddy, running around like a "normal" cat!! I haven't seen this cat, like I said, in probably 6 months!

12. LizzieInTexas

Like I said - if I only had a FD crystal ball. I would have shot through the bounce - he will come down. Going to test again in an hour just to make sure and then I think I will head to bed. Hubby will test at +5 again - just to check he is ok.

13. LizzieInTexas

Well that was an unexpected drop!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.