01/06/18 Squallie AMPS 85, +3/80, PMPS 95, +3/60

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Brrrr!!! It's too cold to do anything today! All the cats and I are huddled up under blankets, just trying to keep warm. It's so cold that my pipes froze and burst. Ugh. (Old house, no central heating, hate winters here!)

Other than the cold, Squallie is doing very well. He seems to have fallen into an odd bg/insulin pattern, but mostly it's staying fairly low so I guess all is good.

Hope everybody caught in this cold snap manages to stay warm today!:cat:

IMG_2771.JPG

Yes, there really are four cats under blankets on the sofa; good thing they all got new blankies for Christmas, lol!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That is so cute. I wanted to like your post because of the picture, but didn't because of your pipes. That's awful. I hope it's not too expensive to get them fixed. I hope you can stay warm. Overall Squallie is looking good.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Love that all the blankets have paw prints. Sorry about the pipes.

Hope the invisible mice stay warm too!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    Reason for edit: Typo
    Squalliesmom likes this.
  4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Pipes burst when cold and then they burst when it thaws after!

Keep warm...I really want to just warm my way into that kitty/blanket bundle!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

That photo is the Best !!!! Great way to spend a cold day !!!!:bighug::):bighug::)

Squalliesmom likes this.
  6. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Carla. The pattern of his ss has really changed, but he's still staying mostly green, soI'm letting it go. It'shard, because I really want to know"why?" but that just leads me to anxiety and frustration, so I'm trying to step back from it, lol.

My younger son can fix the pipes! Having grown up in a house where the pipes freeze fairly regularly gives one an odd set of plumbing skills, lol. :)

7. Squalliesmom

One of the blankets has a leopard print on it, you can just see a tiny bit of it in the photo. That's my little Bengal boy, Khoji's, blanket, 'cuz he thinks he's fierce, even tho he's a big chubby marshmallow, lol. He certainly generates a lot of heat -I stuck my hand inside his little "nest" and -WOW-so toasty! Wish I could curl up in there with him! Both my Bengals really like to be completely covered, head and all; they will burrow up under my bedclothes, too. Squallie and Vinnie only like their blankies if it gets really, really cold, and do not like their heads covered! :cat:

8. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug:Aawww all snuggley! Sorry about the pipes but I guess its a big plus your son can fix it;). I see plumbing trucks all of the roads the past week...seems a lot are having the same issues. Too darn cold:confused:

Squallie's looking good:D

Squalliesmom likes this.
  9. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Michelle! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.