01/12 - Freckles AMPS 243, 229@+4 - Libre still a dud

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Freckles, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

Last Post

I thought the Freestyle Libre monitor might kick into gear after 24 hours of use, but no go. We still had a discrepancy of 178 points (at AMPS), and 77 points at +4. Very disappointing. It's interesting to see the line graph and view the little ups and downs - if you ignore the numbers, but Freckles is basically a very flat cycle kind of cat!

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

On the up side, I see lots of blues tonight. However, if you don't see greens in the next three cycles, I think you can increase another 0.5 units. It feels like green isn't that far off though.

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the Freestyle. Is there any way to reboot it without going back to the vet?
    Good luck with it Judy, have a great day!

4. Judy and Freckles

I sure hope that green is around the corner. I think we are getting closer!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Judy and Freckles

Thanks Sonia. Once the Libre is applied, it can't be taken off and reapplied. If it was a consistent number off, the information that it's giving me would be much more valuable but when compared to the Lite, the numbers are really varying!

I tried to call the company on the weekend, but the Canadian office was closed and the American office wasn't much help, so I will try again today if I get a chance. I don't think a 'reboot' is in the works, but it's worth to ask!.

Sonia & Leo likes this.