01/18-Freckles PMPS 220, 221@+2, 211@+3

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Freckles, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

Yesterday's post

Still glowing about yesterday's first greens (tired, but glowing lol). Wendy and Bron had our backs the whole time in case we needed it - so that was sooooo appreciative!:)

I accidentally shot 15 min late this morning, so overall I'm 45 min later than usual so I think I can make it up by Monday morning.

This is Freckles' 6th cycle on 6u but if I'm reading the TR protocol correctly, I think we hold this dose for at least 10 cycles because of the nadir was under 100 last night - so does that mean 10 cycles from the low nadir day or 10 cycles in total of 6 u which would mean 4 more cycles?

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

You're correct. Freckles is spending more nadirs in blue numbers. You can hold the dose for 5 days vs the usual 3 days.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  3. Judy and Freckles

Got it! Thanks Sienne!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

The protocol says to hold at least 10 cycles before increasing. So you can hold longer if the nadirs are low or you want to wait to not increase in a bounce breaking cycle.

Freckles, still got some green in you?

5. Judy and Freckles

May not this morning but I think she may be gearing up for tonight again! :D

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens last night. I hope you see more soon.

Judy and Freckles likes this.