01/20 Furball +10.75=280 AMPS=238 +2=281 +4=239 =6=238 +7.75=244 PMPS=186 +2=260

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

How are you feeling? I really hope you are better :bighug:. You should get the syringes soon. I finally got them out on Wednesday. Holiday and ice delays. I hope you have better success with them. Do you use calipers?

3. Juliet

Juliet Guest

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope she got the correct dose of insulin and she gives you some nice data today. Hope you can rest up if you still aren't feeling good.

5. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Hoping to see some good numbers for Furball, the lower AMPS from +10.5 is looking interesting ;). Have a relaxing day Carla.

6. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Her last odd shot did very well, let’s hope for more of the same this time. :cat:

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Will be interesting to see what Furball does today since the AMPS is lower than the +10.75! :cool::D
    I hope you're feeling better Carla!

8. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug:Hi Carla, hope you're getting better and glad to see Furball's report. Liking all those blues recently:cool:

9. carfurby (GA)

Since I increased her dose last night it will be hard to tell if she didn't get enough insulin or it's NDW if she doesn't come back down. I'm still hoping to see good numbers this weekend.
    I'm finally starting to feel a little bit better. Thanks for the syringes. I hope they are better with the air bubbles. Hopefully they'll show up today. Yes I use calipers.

10. carfurby (GA)

The problem I am having is that with the syringes I am using it is hard for me to tell if it is air or insulin when there is a lot of air and not just a little bubble. The first dose I drew up this morning was almost completely air, but I wasn't sure until I started pressing the plunger and no insulin came out. I finally got a drop of insulin when I got about 3/4 of the way through the dose. When I'm tired and don't feel that well it makes it harder to tell.

11. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

A pox upon air bubbles :( Praying a Saturday full of Furball cooperation and rest for you , Carla :bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

I am happy you are starting to feel a bit better. I hope this weekend will allow you to fully recover.

Air bubbles are super frustrating! I hope you were able to get the full dose in and that Furball starts to work the increase.

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

The "cone" of the Monojects minimizes the occurrence of air bubbles. Good luck with your new syringes. What kind did you get?
    Glad to hear you're feeling better, Carla. Is it the flu? I just made chicken broth for Rusty. If you lived closer I'd bring some right over!

Flat yellow. Let's see some blue, Furball!

14. carfurby (GA)

Lizzie is sending me some CarePoint syringes to try. They haven't arrived yet. Hopefully they'll come Monday. I had to fight air bubbles again tonight.
    It was the respiratory bug going around. The doctor called it respiratory crud. I'm slowly getting better. Thanks for the offer of chicken broth. I hope Rusty likes it.

It was a nice surprise to see that blue PMPS. :cool::cool::cool:

15. carfurby (GA)

Furball is feeling good. She's playing with a Yeoww catnip ball. :cat::cat::cat:

16. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Caliper measurements 1/8U = 0.125mm

1.5U = 2.25
    1.375U = 2.0625
    1.25U = 1.875
    1.125U = 1.6875
    1U = 1.50mm
    0.875U = 1.3125
    0.75U = 1.125
    0.625U = 0.9375
    0.50U = 0.75
    0.375U = 0.4375
    0.25U = 0.375
    0.125U = 0.1875

17. carfurby (GA)

@LizzieInTexas Thanks for the caliper measurements. That will save me time having to refigure everything.

18. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah , oh yeah !!!!! My heart jumped for joy when I read that !!! Prayers upon prayers for continued good news ab both Furball and you, Carla :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

19. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Go Furball! Nice PMPS :cool:, when Mav gets really frisky, I know the BG test will be good, looks like Furball's playfulness was an early sign too ;)

20. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I see a blue PMPS! :cool:

21. carfurby (GA)

Bouncing? NDW? Funny shot? She's a cat? Who knows. Hopefully she comes back down soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.