01/24 Cleo AMPS=386 +2=411 +4=387 +5=360 +7=334 +9=302 +10=278 +11=271 PMPS=248 +2=355 +4=339

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Delia, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delia

Delia Member

Previous condo

Good morning!
    Friday is such a terrible day, I'm always so tired and can't do anything but sleep. So yesterday I didn't write here, but I read some post and I'm very sad for Tiki, Booger and Cobb.:rb_icon:cat_wings>o Many hugs to Tonya, Jen and Suzanne.:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Cleo, despite her high values, seems to be fine. She is playful and purry. Maybe the bounce is clearing. This dose was too high, we reduced it before she started to take steroids for ear infection and then we increase again due to high values caused by steroids. Maybe she went too low when I was at work and bounce again on 1/20 or 1/21.

Have a good day!!!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like it's time to go up to 1.75 and see if you can get her to spend a little more time in some better numbers

You're right..it's been a very sad week in LL this week

How's the infection in her ear doing?

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I agree with Chris that it's time for an increase to 1.75U. If kitties spend a while in higher numbers, glucose toxicity can set it. It sounds worse that it is. Basically it means that their bodies get used to higher numbers and you have to increase a bit more to overcome it. I find with Neko that if she just spends a week in higher numbers then I have to increase a bit more or she'll start bouncing at numbers that were fine the week before.

4. Delia

Delia Member

The ear infection seems to be healed. Next week I will go to vet to check it.
    Tomorrow morning I will increase dose to 1.75u hoping to bring her values down. Thank you for your advices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.