02/02 - Ti-Mousse - AMPS: 434 - +3: 441; +6: 455; +9: 472; PMPS: 520; +3:

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA), Feb 2, 2019.

1. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Previous condo
    Just switched to Levemir; so happy now with the shooting; no more stinging from Lantus!!

Tomorrow morning, it'll be 6 cycles on Levemir; as from what I see, testing shows a very high flat curve; I was planning to increase tomorrow from 2 to 2.5 units, unfortunately I have to leave for part of the day tomorrow and I'm not really comfortable to increase without monitoring! Is it OK to postpone to the day after, which will leave him on 8 cycles ?

If someone can help me understand the onset and nadir with his SS!

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

What time in the cycle are you leaving, and for how long? He is so far up in the rafters that an increase may not be an issue. It’s also hard to spot nadirs when they are high and bouncing. It all becomes clearer when you are working with lower numbers.

3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

I would prefer increase tomorrow as his numbers are so high, unless he is really low at +3 tonight or tomorrow at AMPS, but I'm dreaming! I'll be leaving right after shooting and back around +6 or +7 !

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

That’s the advantage of Levemir, he likely won’t be at his low point yet at +7. I could often leave after preshot for half a day.

5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Wendy&Neko likes this.