02/12/20 Thomas J. AMPS 363, +6 312, PMPS 277, +4 275

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LilTurkey, Feb 12, 2020.

1. LilTurkey

LilTurkey Member

02/11/20
    He did well this morning, pushed my hand away when I went to poke a few times but still got one good poke and done. Ate well and didn't mind his injection. Let's hope he gets another blue midday, he seems to be sitting in the lemon tree still.
    I got him to play with a string yesterday, just a bit, but I think any amount of exercise helps. Still not seeing him play by himself yet, just have to give him more time to adjust. I don't think I've seen him jump but a couple times since switching food. It's like he's drained of energy and just wants to sleep on the floor all day. Worries me when he's not playing or jumping at all.
    Hopefully everyone is doing well today.:)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sometimes they don't feel very good when their numbers are high...I know of human diabetics who say the same thing - high BG = sluggishness/crankiness.

Hang in there...this stuff takes time. Try not to worry...you're doing a great job with him. So nice that you're able to get the test done! He's coming along :)

Have a good day!

Sonia & Leo and LilTurkey like this.
  3. LilTurkey

LilTurkey Member

Thank you for your continued support! It really means a lot that everyone is so kind and considerate. Have a wonderful day!:)

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice that he is getting better with the testing. One he gets into better numbers he should start feeling more like himself. :bighug::bighug:

LilTurkey and Sonia & Leo like this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

When Ollie has a nice run of blues going, she likes to roll and chirp. That when you know she is feeling really good.

Thomas will get there.

LilTurkey likes this.