02/17 Boomer AMPS 119 +5 95 PMPS 79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 119 shooting 1.5u

Boomer woke us at 2:00 and again close to 4:30 last night:( The extra food given at +3 used to satisfy him but apparently doesn't anymore. I'll give it one more night but if it's not going to work towards getting him to not wake us, then I will have to stop giving it; he definitely does not need the extra calories and has gained weight since I started it. He did eat all of his +3 and +6 but just a bit of his +9.

Allen once again did not eat any food from his first auto feeder dish. He still eats lots; we give him a bowl of food as well as 2 auto feeder dishes. Not sure whether he's decided he doesn't like the chicken pate in the first dish or whether he's just eating the food in the dish first and by the time that's finished the auto feeder has moved to the second dish. idk. I'll try something different in that first dish tonight.

Today I have a photo session with a 3 month old. This age is a real challenge to photograph and I'm really not fond of it lol. But I have a surprise in store for the mama; if it works out I'll post it here.

Exercise will not happen this morning as I have to set up my studio. I'm hoping for this afternoon but after the session is done and I get my living room put back together I have to bake a carrot cake for my oldest daughter's birthday party tomorrow.

Myagi (GA) and Heidi likes this.
  2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Looks like Boomer caught on to your “trick”....bummer! Hopefully he’ll get back with the program!

Good luck with the photo shoot!

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about the "wakies" in the middle of the night.

Looks like a nice start to the day for Boomer!!:cool:

4. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Remember Boomer is in charge! Carrot cake, YUM!

5. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug:❤️:bighug::bighug:

6. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Was hoping the extra food would have changed Booms wake up calls. :( At least Allen is eating good. Good luck with the 3 month old and hope it goes smoothly. Happy Birthday to you DD! Carrot cake is my favorite

7. Judy and Boomer

8. Judy and Boomer

It worked for a couple of weeks! But he's caught on to me :rolleyes:

Doodles & Karen likes this.
  9. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy Busy Saturday, Judy :) Hugs and scritches to Boomer and Allen :bighug::bighug:

10. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Mmm... carrot cake! :woot:

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Boomer woke you up again. Nice start today. I hope he surfs safely. Good luck with your photo session.

12. LeeAnn (Lannie)& Freckles

LeeAnn (Lannie)& Freckles Member

Curious about the surprise for the momma of the baby. I hope your party tomorrow is extra fun. It's got to be great with some yummy carrot cake!

13. Judy and Boomer

+5 95
    Customers were almost an hour late :mad: and baby basically uncooperative. In other words, it went exactly as I expected it to:rolleyes:

Mandy & Rex (GA) and Beth 73 like this.
  14. Judy and Boomer

The surprise was a mermaid outfit that I thought might fit this 11 lb 3 month girl since it was too big for a newborn. But she didn't like it because it restricted her leg movement. So I never got any shots :blackeye:

15. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 79 :D:D shooting 1.5u

16. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice PMPS Boomer!

Didn't happen for me today either as my nephew decided to come visit my mom and I had to get to the store for some lunch to offer and stock up before the storm. I felt guilty and missed it. It feels good to have my abs and thighs burning. :smuggrin:

17. Judy and Boomer

+2 food bump to 108
    +3 88

18. Judy and Boomer

My plan was to do it this afternoon after the session. But since the customers were an hour late, and I had to bake a cake after, it didn't happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.