04/03/2020 Teal'c Amps 316 +1 329 +2 267 +7 151 +10 192 +11 201

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patty & Teal'c, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Amps 316 nice shootable number. Will stay up for a +2 to see where he is going. Had problems getting into his SS had to restart phone now its working.

Everyone have a good and safe day.

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning, If you could please update your title to include kitties name and the date...it's so helpful since there are many posters on the board...as the day progresses your condo will drop way down and no one will know who/date this is...

Hope you're able to get some tests mid-cycle to see how low this dose is taking Teal.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  3. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Done thank you

4. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Some really good blues today heading back up so should have a shootable number

Deb & Wink likes this.
  5. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

201@+11 kind of nervous will have Bobby give 1.5 and pray and worry all night at work.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

201 is a good number to shoot...

Do you have an auto feeder? Sorry to hear that you're still having to leave to work those 12's...an auto feeder would bring you peace of mind. I've used one for a long time to leave snacks for Luci when I can't be here or at night to make sure she has access to food.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  7. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Going to look at auto feeder your right I would feel better. I am leaving 1 can of Friskies and i went ahead and left a bowl of Dr. Elsey's clean protein dry. Haven't let him have any of that for awhile but feel safer tonight leaving it for him.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

This is the one I bought...https://www.amazon.com/PetSafe-5-Me...ds=auto feeder for cat&qid=1585949444&sr=8-14

Once you figure out how to set it, it's really great to have it available for when you're not able to be there to feed. I usually leave LC food in each of the compartments if I'm going to be gone all day - which is rare - but it does happen. Just peace of mind... never know what these kitties are going to do when you're not watching.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  9. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Thank you. I'm going to get 2 one for each kitty is it very big.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  10. Sue and Luci

It takes up about a foot square of floor space when it's sitting on the floor. My laundry room is small so I wash and store it on it's side during the days when it is not in use.

Deb & Wink and Patty & Teal'c like this.
  11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice blues, and on his way up. :) Autofeeders are great for peace of mind.

Patty & Teal'c and Deb & Wink like this.