04/06 Furball +10.75=193 AMPS=264 +2=294 +5.5=295 PMPS=233

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Apr 6, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-amps-387-6-290-pmps-303.227929/#post-2553008

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she surfs safely today. Originally my work told me I would need to file for unemployment, but the last two weeks they have been able to find a way for me to work from home. For this week I get to work from home too. I hope it continues. I hope this all ends soon. Sending prayers to all those affected.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and @JoyBee&Ravan and Alice and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Ollie (@Olive & Paula) and DH and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and DH and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle, Pepe and Zoe @Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and Debra's BIL @Debra and Yoyo) and @Waheeda's civvie and @Jan Radar and Buzzy's ears (@toomanycats) and Judy @Judy and Boomer and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba).

2. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Hope you get to stay home as long as it is needed to keep safe.....Surf safely Furball and come on down and visit the beach....ok?

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're able to work from home, Carla. Sounds like you work for a good company. :)

Come back to the beach Furball!! :cool:

4. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Carla. I hope you are doing ok and safe.

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I praying they let you continue to work at home, who knows when this will end, its very scary. Furball is probably loving having you home all day:bighug:

6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

GOOD Stay safe:) and I know Furball likes you there!!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. carfurby (GA)

All my kitties love having me home. I'd much rather work from home then have to go in to the office. I can keep a better eye on Furball this way.

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

9. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I'm happy you are able to work from home! I thought you were a dental assistant; apparently I was wrong lol!

10. carfurby (GA)

I work in the office of a construction company. LOL.

Judy and Boomer and Sonia & Leo like this.
  11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

It's great that they can allow you to work from home! There's always work to be done...from my perspective it really doesn't matter where you sit to do it...unless it's 'customer service'...and even a lot of that these days can be done remotely by phone/email, etc.

Hope you can work from home for the duration of this COVID-19 epidemic.

Stay safe and have a good evening Carla!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  12. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Well that's not even close to being a dental assistant! LOL

Sonia & Leo and carfurby (GA) like this.