04/07/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=164, +2=186, +4=152

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

04/06

AMPS=231

Have a follow up vet visit this morning for another AB shot and another B-12 shot. Hopefully a quick in/out. Won't see the vet - just the vet tech. Hard to say if it is (was) the AB or the B-12 that help his so much but I will repeat it just to see him feeling so good (we are repeating the AB JIC and to make sure the infection is hit hard, we don't want it to come back). Vet visit is @ 10am so will leave right after I grab the +5.

I am still amazed at the turn around with him. He actually trotted UP the stairs the other night. He hasn't done that in over a year. And then the chasing down the mayfly and eating it :rolleyes:, he hasn't done that either. And the talking :D, I forgot how vocal he used to be. He is meeting me at the door when I get home (he hears my alarm horn and is waiting at the door by the time I get there).

We had a cool front roll through about 2:30a. The thunder woke me up briefly. It is going to be another gorgeous weekend.

I am going to try and not do much but rest this weekend. I really need the rest. I made a batch of Lemon Crinkle Cookies last weekend and have requests from hubby, neighbors and guys at work to make another batch but I will see. Baking relaxes me but it is still work. They were really, really good though :smuggrin:.

Happy Caturday!

Oh, almost forgot. I need to know what nail clippers y'all use. I have got to do something with Gizmo's nails. Was going to have the vet do it last weekend but after the biting incident - well, let's just say it probably is something I need to attempt. :eek:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to hear Gizmo is doing so well and getting back to some old behaviors. I hope the vetty visit goes well today. I just use my fingernail clippers.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

Im so glad to read Gizmo is feeling better!!! He is a champ :D

4. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

I know how much Gizmo loves the vet :rolleyes:, does he fight you getting in the carrier?

5. LizzieInTexas

No. But I prepare it in the garage and bring it in at the last minute. He does fight me getting him out once I am there :rolleyes::eek:. Lol.

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  6. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Juliet is asking about meds to stimulate Silver's appy in her condo, I know you are very familiar with this...

7. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Caturday:cat:
    I try and clip a nail here and there while they’re napping on my lap. I’ve thought of having our vet tech/sitter come to the house to do it instead of brining them in:rolleyes:

Hope you have a restful weekend :)

8. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

9. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=164 :cool:

History:
    AMPS=231, +2=252, +4=191, +5=170, +9=158, +11=159

10. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

It doesn’t get any better than a Great Gizmo Report :bighug::):bighug::):bighug::):bighug: So glad for you both, Lizzie :bighug:

11. LizzieInTexas

I am beyond thrilled with his turn around.

How have you been? How is Elmo? Are you getting any snow? It is crazy cold here (well for April, in Texas :p)

12. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

We are plodding right along :) And our weather has been the coldest April in a long time :woot: Even had to pull my potted pansies in after all the freeze warnings :woot::woot: I’m looking forward to the hummingbirds to make their way north from Houston:)

13. LizzieInTexas

They are here and headed your way. :smuggrin:

Beth 73 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.