04/11/20 Thomas J. AMBG 69, PMBG 76 OTJ Trial: Day 2

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LilTurkey, Apr 11, 2020.

1. LilTurkey

LilTurkey Member

04/10/20
    Good appetite this morning, good BG.
    He was really cranky last night and was hissing at me when I tried to wash him down with a cloth, his bottom must be sore or something because I barely even touched him before he was upset and running away.
    His healing ear also stinks or maybe it's just his face or cone but I can't find a reason as to why. It didn't smell the day prior, not sure what's causing it. I didn't see anything inside to be causing it. I wash off his face and cone every day so it doesn't make any sense.
    Hope everyone has a good weekend.:)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  2. Cinnie Cole

Cinnie Cole Member

Go Thomas J. Come join Zoot! as a remission newbie! Your numbers look fantastic! Good luck dealing with the ear situation. He certainly has gone through a lot but still is managing major success with diabetes! You have done so well!

LilTurkey likes this.
  3. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Happy Day 2 Thomas. Looking nice and green:D:D:D:joyful:
    What does his ear smell like? And where is the odor coming from...in the ear canal/outside of the ear?

LilTurkey likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Whoooo hoooo day 2, go Thomas

LilTurkey likes this.
  5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Looking so good Thomas J

LilTurkey likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 2! :D:D

I hope his ear is okay and he doesn't have an infection. Can you tell if the smell is coming from the ear? Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug:

LilTurkey likes this.
  7. LilTurkey

LilTurkey Member

I thought last night it was coming from his ear but his whole head kind of smells and the cone too. Need to switch cones and wash it again. I wipe it down with just water everyday because I have to clean him and the cone every time after he eats as it goes everywhere. I'll have to do a full wash of the cone again, maybe that'll help. Doesn't smell as bad as last night, not sure why he was so stinky last night.

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad it doesn't seem to be his ear.

LilTurkey and Briere Fur Mom like this.