04/11 Furball +10.75=508 AMPS=540 +3.5=366 PMPS=331

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Apr 11, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-amps-298-5-5-231-pmps-321-funny-link.228124/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she slides down and surfs safely today. I'm not sure why she's so high this morning. It makes me wonder if I gave a fur shot last night.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan and Joy's shoulder (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Ollie (@Olive & Paula) and DH and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and DH and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle, Pepe and Zoe (@Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and Debra's BIL (@Debra and Yoyo) and @Waheeda's civvie and @Jan Radar and Buzzy's ears (@toomanycats) and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and @Erin and Moe.

2. Cinnie Cole

Cinnie Cole Member

Hi, Carla and Furball! Yeah that high reading last night and this AM would make me wonder too. Hope Furball slides down today!

3. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Hope Furball comes down real soon.....come on down Furball-your buddies are all waiting for you:bighug:

4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:Come on down Furry Miss Purry:):bighug::bighug:

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bring it on down Furball
    Stay safe Carla and have a great day

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Furball!

8. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

What are you doin up there Furball?! Hope she comes down Carla. Have a good day:)