04/18 Furball +10=284 AMPS=254 +10.5=86 PMPS=118

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-17-furball-10-196-amps-223-10-5-214-pmps-199.194263/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. It looks like she is clearing her bounce from last night. I hope I come home to some blue.

I should received Simba's package from the homeopathic vet today. Hopefully I can get her started on whatever he sends tonight. She is still eating some, but her mouth bothers her every day. She did eat a pill pocket with the Arnica Montana and Hypericum this morning.

2. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Good morning, Carla. Hope Furball finds his beautiful blue colors today and that Simba ate food and her pill pocket remedies this morning. Hope the new HV remedies will help, too.
    Vines for a good day for you and your clowder.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug:Hi Carla. Hope you see some blues today :cool:

I’m wishful that the products the Homeopathic vet sends for Simba will give her comfort. Glad she took the pill pocket with the Arnica!
    Have a wonderful day!

HWright likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

Thanks Sina. Simba did eat a good bit this morning and ate the pill pocket. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

LizzieInTexas, Beth 73 and HWright like this.
  5. HWright

❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️

6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Good news to start the day that Simba continues to stand strong and eat for you, Carla :bighug: Sending prayers that what HV has sent arrives quickly and gives Simba releif :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Beth 73

Love your use of the word “ clowder”, Sina . I had forgotten it :bighug::)

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I hope Furball comes down for you today. Happy to hear that Simba is still eating; I hope that whatever the homeopathic vet is sending will provide her with some pain relief.

9. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Good report. Can't wait to hear what the HV sends to you.

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good report for Furball and can't wait for you to get Simba's package and get her started.

11. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Simba! You got a purresent! I hope it's purrfect for you.

Furball, time to change into your comfy blue jammies.

12. carfurby (GA)

I was surprised by that green when I came home. :D Furball is feeling really good.

I got the package from the homeopathic vet. I'm going to try scanning in the letter he sent and upload it.

13. carfurby (GA)

I can't get the file to upload. Does anyone know how to upload a file? Thanks.

Attached Files:

14. carfurby (GA)

I see it worked. I guess it was just being slow.

15. carfurby (GA)

I'm not sure how to delete the extra copies.

16. carfurby (GA)

I'm not sure I'll be able to give her the cell salts because I can't give her anything by mouth. I don't know how important it is either.

17. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice green today!

Can you just copy and paste the letter to a word doc and then upload the doc? I'm just guessing as I'm pretty much a tech mo mo.

ETA. Oh I got it to open! The salt question is worth another call to him. Hope you figure a way to get it into her.

18. carfurby (GA)

I can send an e-mail, but they are closed on Thursdays.

19. Beth 73

Carla, ask him if u couldn’t mix with tiny bit of food and/or a little water and then into the food ??? I’ve never used them but google has good info .

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  20. HWright

Hi Carla, I’m glad you got the remedies today and thanks for sharing the info from your HV.

Cell salts, as I understand them, are distillations of 12 basic minerals and “salts” found to be common and essential in cells. I’m not explaining it very well, so here’s a link about them.

There have been times when one or the other of my HV’s have prescribed them. One of my cats was very difficult re oral dosing. I started out by adding a tiny bit to food and it was alright.

Idk if the combo cell salts mentioned in the letter is a combination of the 12 cell salts or some of them, there are different combinations. It may be that he can send you the combo in pill form if the pill pocket thing is the best way to administer. Maybe try doing a pill pocket with a tiny smidgen of the cell salts mixed in?

I wouldn’t hold up starting the other remedies though. And, even though the ideal way to administer homeopathics is direct, away from food, adding the succussed remedy to food is ok especially if it’s the only way. I’ve had to do that, too.

It looks to me that the remedies all are trying to address both the cancer, pain inflammation and discomfort and appetite (less pain, etc) And my hunch is that the alternate days of dosing are both for Simba’s body to adjust and for the remedies to both focus in specific ways and “build” upon each other. And you can observe how Simba is responding, resonating with them.
    ❤️

https://www.encyclopedia.com/medicine/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/cell-salt-therapy

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Beth 73 and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  21. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Beautiful PMPS!

22. carfurby (GA)

Thanks Sina (@HWright ). I was trying to figure out how I was going to give them to her since they are all liquid. I hope she'll eat the food though. Sometimes she doesn't. Tonight she didn't eat very much and her mouth is bleeding again. I couldn't even get her to eat the pill pocket with the Arnica and Hypericum.

HWright likes this.
  23. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Carla, Wow, those homeopathic remedies sound complicated, but Sina has experience with such things and it doesn't sound as if she is overly concerned about Simba's ability to take them (@HWright ). We are sending good vibes and vines for easy application. Sorry that the Pill Pocket didn't work tonight. More vines for Simba's mouth.

Surf safe, Furball, and no bouncing, please!

HWright likes this.
  24. HWright

:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.