05/13 Boomer AMBG 151 +3 115 PMPS 119 +3 128

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning and Happy Mother's Day!!!
    AMBG 151 NS I did consider giving a partial shot this morning given his AMBG however DH and I discussed and we decided on NS.

Boomer left a wee bit in each dish last night. He woke me once when he jumped up beside me; he wanted to snuggle.
    Allen ate well.

Today we're travelling to Marine City MI. My DH's family tradition is to take his Mom out for lunch there (none of the family live in Michigan but many live close to the border). We used to go to a hamburger joint called GARS but a few years ago switched to a place called Anita's. It's about a 2 hour drive for us so we'll be leaving around Boomer's +3 at 11:00 and won't be home until around +9, hence the no shot today.

We're thinking of making one more trip to see migrating birds and it appears Wednesday is the only day that we can go. DH and I will talk more about it today. My plan initially was to leave Boomer's dose at 1.5 until Wednesday night (next day trip will likely be end of May or early June) however now I'm rethinking it since his level was a bit higher this morning.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice on the snuggles last night. Have a safe trip. Happy Mother's Day.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

Enjoy your day!
    eYmwu29.gif

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Boomer recovers nicely from NS. Enjoy your day and the yummy burger!

5. Judy and Boomer

+3 115
    Well that's nice to see after the AMBG this morning; he still came down even without insulin.

Doodles & Karen likes this.
  6. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 119 shooting 1.5u
    Beans are going to Long Point (another birding hotspot) on Wednesday so leaving Boomer's dose at the reduced 1.5

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hope you had a lovely day with DH's family. Boomer will get right back with it as he always does.

8. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.