05/16 Boomer AMPS 279 +3 268 +6 313 PMPS 326 +3 311, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, May 16, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 279 shooting 2.5u

Boomer ate most of his overnight food, leaving about 2 tsp.

I just had a senior moment (at Boomer's expense)....normally after I test him I stop at my laptop to add his level to the ss then I carry on to the kitchen counter to get his food ready. Well, today I stopped at my laptop, put his level in the ss, and carried on writing his condo.....and I forgot to feed the cat!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: After about a minute I hear this pitiful "mmmmeeeewww". OOPS. lol

Another "beautiful day in the neighbourhood" today! DH's golf day so I'll be at home with Boomer until at least +3. He's likely going to bounce from the drop last night but he doesn't always do it right away.

Yesterday DH and I went on a short unplanned road trip to Port Stanley (on Lake Erie) for lunch (fries) and birding (none there). When we discovered the birds weren't hanging out there, we decided to go to this spot known as Corner's Corner....privately owned property but designated as a carolinian forest and open to the public. Well....there were lots of Warblers and I was happy happy! Visit was quick due to approaching rain but I got shots of several birds that were either new to me or that I may have seen before but not photographed. Today's shot is a bird I did see once before but didn't get a good photo....a Magnolia Warbler.

Attached Files:

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Boomer. LOL. I hope he doesn't bounce today. Nice on seeing the new birds. Great picture.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Poor Boomer starving for a whole minute! We're so lucky to have our own private National Geographic pictures every day! Thank you! That picture of the gosling yesterday was incredible!
    Have a great day!

4. Judy and Boomer

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

A whole minute, how could you do such a thing!!!! Lol. I know that cry too. As I fix bowls you'd think Tux was never fed before. He has such a pitiful meow you'd think it was a newborn kitten.

Beautiful bird. Never saw one of those before.

6. Judy and Boomer

Wrong way Boomer. +6 313

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Hope Boomers BG comes down with the increase !

[​IMG]

8. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 326 shooting 2.5u
    @Wendy&Neko did you give any of your cats B12 shots? If you did, do you remember the dose?

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nope, sorry. They tested in normal range for B12 without supplementation. Maybe a question for the Feline Health forum?

10. Judy and Boomer