05/16 Furball +10=279 AMPS=262 +10.5=175 PMPS=176 +2=233

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), May 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/05-15-furball-10-238-amps-273-10-5-261-pmps-244.195600/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. She is feeling good. Hopefully she slides down today.

Simba was very loving this morning and is eating pretty good. Her mouth still bothers her some, but she does eat. The place on the side of her face seems to have gotten a little bigger, but so far it's not keeping her from eating. Overall, she's doing pretty good. Thanks for all the prayers and support.

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

I am so happy to hear Simba is doing well. You are doing an amazing job. :bighug:

3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Carla,
    I am just catching up on your news. I am so sorry to hear that Simba has cancer. Is there anything that can be done about it? Am glad to hear she is eating well and enjoying it. Sending many Aussie healing and feel better vines.
    Good to see Furball doing well.
    You are a good mama bean!:bighug:
    Bron

4. carfurby (GA)

No. I'm just doing what I can to keep her comfortable. Thanks for the vines. I hope things are going well for you and your family. :bighug:

5. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh I am sorry there is nothing you can do......our furry family is so precious.
    I am well thanks. Haven't been around much lately but always try and check in to see how everyone is going.

6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:And of course sending prayers :bighug:

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good day for everyone.

8. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Glad the kitties are happy, purry and eating. You'd doing an amazing job with Simba and sounds like the HV is really helping. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  9. carfurby (GA)

10. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I see blue! YAY!

11. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

❤️ And :bighug: heaps of them❤️:bighug:

12. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Thread Status: