? 05/28 Shmee AMPS 245, +6 197, PMPS 246, dose increase soon?, photos

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda & Shmee, May 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Previous condo

Hi everyone,
    I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Just got done with a small cookout in the backyard :)
    I was considering giving Shmee an increase tomorrow since he is getting back up into the 200's, but looking back on previous condos I see Doodles & Karen said when they are considering an increase they look at the activity from the last five days. Since he was in the low 60's two days ago I guess I should keep his dose for at least one more day? It is so tempting to increase him when I see those high yellows. His appetite is also really good, I have actually given him a little bit extra the last few days since he was in the high 200's and saw 300 yesterday.

DH took care of Shmee over the weekend so I could get outside, which felt so nice. Here are a few photos from my walk and another belly photo I got yesterday :cat::smuggrin: (@Wendy&Neko @Jill & Alex (GA))

I am copy/pasting these from my laptop so I hope they don't show up too huge.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My friend Mandy's dog Kylo
    [​IMG]

Goodnight all

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    Wendy&Neko likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Paws crossed you get green again tomorrow. Glad to hear you got out for a bit and enjoyed the outdoors.

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Hope you see green tomorrow.

If/when you next increase the next dose would be 5.5u once you get to over 5u dose increase scare done in 0.5u steps.

Love the belly pic hope he got a good smooch.
    Nice pic of your friends drooler, I'm glad you got to have some time outside.

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.