05/31 Furball +10.75=208 AMPS=230 +2.75=254 +7.25=199 +9.25=204 PMPS=226

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...8-5-214-8-5-277-pmps-287.138679/#post-1430242

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she's done bouncing and gives me some blue today.

Callie was feeling a little better yesterday. She climbed on my shoulder for a few minutes. She hasn't done that in a long time. She still has a little pus in one of the wounds on her belly though. It doesn't seem to be as much as before. I'm hoping that means it's getting better.

2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Okay, Furball, you're in low yellow, so it's only a short hop down to the blue floor. Go ahead, take the plunge!

I'm so glad Callie is doing better. Those healing vines have to be working!!

Sending bounce clearing vines for Furball.

3. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

If the Healing vines are working for Callie here is a big truck load of them. Furball give the bean a nice day and come down for her. Truck load of bounce clearing vines for Furball.

4. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

So glad Callie's feeling spunky enough for a little shoulder climb. Must have been a tender moment for the two of you. Vines keep coming for her. And you Carla.

Now Furball, we know you can do blue. So? Do it. Please.

Marilyn and Polly

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning, Carla,
    I'm getting caught up today and am glad to read that Callie is doing better. Rusty is picking a beautiful bouquet of healing vines for her. Furball, please break that bounce soon! Rusty is glad that you came to camp.

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

6. Marshmellow & Steve

Marshmellow & Steve Member

Come on down Furball, surf safely! Good news about Callie, I hope she continues to heal well!

7. Lori & Lulu

Lori & Lulu Well-Known Member

Blue is such a pretty colour, Furball, c`mon down and surf safely. I`m happy to hear that Callie is getting better.

8. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

Come on Furball, that is enough bouncing, lets get back to the green and low blue.

9. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

I'm glad Furball is happy and purry. :)

I'm glad Callie is feeling better.
    Sending healing vines for her.
    :bighug:

10. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Furball...
    we needs some Blues....

speaking of which, I'm going to put some on now.

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Furball is feeling good this evening. She played with a straw for a little bit.

Thanks for the well wishes for Callie.

12. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Callie is feeling better. Furball I heard you were needed at the lagoon for soccer practise.

13. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

HI Carla

Nice and steady today for Furball, looks like there was some blue in there too. it is good to read that Callie is doing bitterer today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.