06/19 Ti-Mousse AMPS=97 +8=74 PMPS=155 +4.5=104

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA), Jun 19, 2019.

1. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Condo 06/19

Ti-Mousse is wearing his green coat this morning:D! He was in bed with me and didn't stop purring until he fell asleep and then started snoring!:)

My old uncle has just a "few things".... he wants me to take care of today! So if I have time after, I was planning to buy flowers for my boxes, weed the garden and plant my herbs as it's gonna rain tomorrow and Friday I'm going to the ophtalmo for Pépé!

Enjoy your day with your kitties!

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice start!!!!
    Sounds like a busy day

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Ti-Mousse. I hope he surfs safely. Sending vetty vines for Pepe for Friday.

4. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Busy day for you :) What herbs are you growing? I convinced my sister to plant cilantro which she HATES with fire but I love it and promised I would eat it all haha!

Ti is looking so good, it's amazing!

5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Thank you Carla, I hope he won't need to have his eye removed!:(

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Few minutes still and I'm starting my day!

Bellasmom likes this.
  7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

I don't like cilantro either... I'll plant parsley, basil, chive and thyme or oregano; I have mint and raspberries taking all the place!

Crista & Ming likes this.
  8. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Way to go Ti-Mousse...awesome....you are a busy bee, hope you enjoy your day. I too do not like cilantro yet almost everything has it in it. Even the salads I get now have cilantro in them...yukk:eek::eek:

Crista & Ming likes this.
  9. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Haha!!! You either love cilantro or you haaaate it. I could put that stuff in anything :D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Nice start today Ti!! Stay safe while your mom is running errands!

I love Love LOVE cilantro!!! I have some growing as we speak :D

Although it’s busy, it sounds like you have a really great day ahead of you. :)

Good luck to you and Pépé Friday! I’m sending positive vibes and vetty vines his way :bighug:

11. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Yukk also:eek:, they put some in everything! and when you say you don't like it, people look at you as if it was IMPOSSIBLE not to like it :woot:

12. AmandaE

MmmMMMmmmm Cilantroooo :p

It's actually a genetic thing, whether you like cilantro or not, some people (*ME*) really love the taste, but to other people it tastes like soap... or vomit :confused:

My favorite herb to add to a salad is DILL!!! so fresh and tasty!! I also love baking dill into my bread :)

13. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

Way to go Ti-Mousse. Nice start, stay safe.
    A few hours in the garden sounds wonderful. Wish I could get out to mine but its not great weather, we're suppose to get more showers today after a day of rain yesterday. Yuk...where is the summer?

14. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Very nice Ti. Have to get up to my pickles before it rains again.

15. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Yay! for Ti-Mousse :D Good boy [​IMG]

upload_2019-6-19_11-44-50.jpeg

16. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Thanks for Pépé! Another one who loves cilantro! Finally I'm the only one with Debra who doesn't like it!
    Mowgli had nice blues yesterday; could probably have some more tonight! He seems to often be lower after PMPS and after AMPS! Bet for some blues tonight!:cool:

17. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Ti-Mousse's SS looks so much better than it used to. :D:cool: Great job Lyane.

I like all herbs. You've reminded me I have to buy some basil, the seeds I planted before I left didn't do anything. :(

18. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

I only had time to do my flower boxes, herbs will have to wait to be planted! I'm soaking wet, it's about 90 degrees humid and rain is starting with thunderstorm coming! I'll probably do them Friday when I'm back from the eye doctor for Pépé! Rain tomorrow again .... :(

19. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

Boo hiss...same here. Just days of showers and more showers. My flower gardens need some major cutting back now that the iris are gone by but just can't get out long enough to do the work.

20. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

21. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Hope you had time for your pickles; I didn't do as much as I wanted but it's gonna have to wait for Friday!

22. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Welcome back! Hope you had a beautiful trip
    I was looking forward to show you his nice SS; you did so much to drag him out of his Black and Red phase...:woot: I'm sooo proud of him !:joyful:
    Too bad for your seeds, hope you don't have as much rain as we do here so you can plant ! Another cilantro lover... :p

AmandaE likes this.
  23. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

He likes to be petted on the head... :)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  24. AmandaE

I am definitely happier with his progression toward lower PS values :) I added an average line to the June graph I made for his PS data and the overall trend is very clearly down :D

Last time on 1u he tended to have these lovely low nights and high mornings, that stopped the first time we went down to 0.75u, This time I'm hoping 1u will give us some consistent numbers, and my SLGS modification for a lower reduction point will lead Mowgli to spend a lot of time in the healing zone :D

Bummer about the weather, I have rain here now too... it's supposed to last all weekend, it seems like everyone is dealing with rain lately o_O

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  25. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Ti is looking fabulous! Looks like you've hit the dosing sweet spot - keep up with the great work on the testing :)

26. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

That's what we have to do, otherwise sometimes we don't see the right picture!! I do average by dose. I used to have a graph but now using plain numbers only, no graph! Might get back to it!

AmandaE likes this.
  27. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

That's where we have to take them! You're doing really great with Mowgli!:)

28. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

If you could be right... :bighug: and how about Miss Luci spending her time in the lagoon, 3 days in a row! :D:D:D