06/23 Ti-Mousse AMPS=153 +7.5=151 - Increasing tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA), Jun 23, 2019.

1. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Condo 06/22
    "Gurp gurp gurp!" :woot: Got up in a hurry, Ti-Mousse was vomiting a little white foam. Poor thing, he was so hungry and there was no more food left..! He was so happy to have breakfast! :) Hope he has some GREENS today!

This weekend is the National Holiday in Quebec, so tonight there will be huge fireworks and there is one so close to my house, I can watch it from my bedroom; imagine the noise....!!! Zoe and Pépé are sooo sooo afraid, for sure they'll hide in the closet! Ti-Mousse is not scared if I'm there, so we'll watch it together!

Today I'm taking a day off trying to do NOTHING !

Enjoy this nice Sunday with your kitties!

2. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I hope Ti-Mousse sees more greens today. Enjoy your holdiay weekend. Keep the tv or radio loud enough to block out the scary bad noises that your precious babies are afraid of...my pets get sooo scared too especially when neighbors do back yard fireworks...yukk:eek:

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice blue start, hope u enjoy you holiday and yes! Rest if u can

4. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Doing nothing is the best! Hope everyone recovers quickly from the loud noises and you and Ti enjoy the lightshow :)

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

My 3 cats don't mind the noise at all. We've sat outside on 4th of July & they lay next to me & usually fall asleep! (even when they were young)\\
    upload_2019-6-23_11-11-47.jpeg

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse is doing good but getting more blues than greens! Thinking of increasing tomorrow morning unless otherwise advised ! :)

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Been longer than 10 cycles on this dose. A long weekend is a good time for an increase. Maybe it’ll be enough to remind Ti-Mousse green is better than blue.

Hope the fireworks aren’t too loud. Our turn next weekend.

8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

I was thinking of .25 increase! What do you think? or should I go with the standard .5? Thanks !!!

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Agreed with the 0.25. In addition to being on the line, he might just need a nudge.

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase.

11. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Oh Ti-Mousse, what's up?
    Lyane, you always make me smile. Ti-Mousse knew which door step to wait on when he found you :cat: :bighug: