06/28/18 Squallie AMBG 69/66/61, +7/74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Last post

Squallie is doing great. No shot this morning. Tomorrow is the big day. I am a nervous wreck.:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting: I also hate the idea of him being gone so long, I'm so afraid he'll think I've abandoned him! I have a T-shirt for him, but I'm not sure they'll let him have it.

Beth 73 likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Piling on the vines for tomorrow. :bighug::bighug: Shouldn't be a problem with the tshirt.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Best wishes for you both tomorrow!!!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  4. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Wendy. I so hope you're right about the T-shirt. I don't want him to feel deserted. :bighug::bighug:

5. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Carol! :bighug::bighug:

6. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Awww..... I'm sure he'll be fine-- maybe a little confused at first, but then before he knows it he'll be under the anesthesia, and by the time the grogginess from that wears off and he figures out where he is, you'll be there to pick him up and it'll be time to go home! I'm sure the t-shirt will help comfort him, too.

It is really nerve-wracking for you, though, sending him off for this :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:. We'll be here with you all day, waiting for word on how it went!

Beth 73 and Squalliesmom like this.
  7. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Nan! I will definitely be letting everyone know how it goes! :bighug::bighug:

8. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

There you are L. :bighug: Don't do that to me again. I worries for the both of you y'know.

The Stripey Man will be floating with his IMs whilst you are :nailbiting: .

All hugs for your tomoz.

Beth 73 likes this.
  9. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Vines for the dental tomorrow :bighug: I hate leaving him at the vet too, keep telling yourself it is for his own good. :bighug:

10. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

11. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug:Now Lucy , you have explained to him what is going to happen tomorrow and agree with Nan that for the most part he will be in Lala land and will be home before he realizes. Remember all of us are sending our best love, vines and prayers to you both , the Squallie comes thru procedure and healing with flying colors and you have peace for your heart and mind :bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

They should let him have the shirt. I think it is harder on us to leave them at the vet than it is on them. Sending prayers for you and Squallie. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Beth 73 likes this.
  13. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Will be thinking of you and Squallie--sending pre-vines.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  14. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Susan! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.