06/28 BB PMPS 71 +1/89 +2/77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dawnjanell, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Dawnjanell

Dawnjanell Member

Last thread

BB has not been eating as well which has kept her pretty low. 06/26 in particular had me up testing until I could get her to eat a full meal at which point I had to sleep, tho I did so spooning her and every time I woke up she was purring away.

I am hoping not to reduce since I did not catch her going below 50, and am loving all the green and blue.

2. Dawnjanell

Dawnjanell Member

Spreadsheet is view only again at the moment so I was unable to input the AMPS

3. Dawnjanell

Dawnjanell Member

+ 2 = 91
    + 4 = 61

Erin and Moe (GA) likes this.
  4. Dawnjanell

Dawnjanell Member

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Are you logged into your Google account? You need to do that to edit.

If you haven't already, a tsp or two of LC might help her surf, ie. be stable at these numbers. Though it looks like BB has flattened out. :D

Dawnjanell likes this.
  6. Dawnjanell

Dawnjanell Member

Yes logged in, it seems to happen when others have been viewing it. I just keep notes and wait for it to change back.

+7 = 68

7. Dawnjanell

Dawnjanell Member

Have my fingers crossed that we have found a good dose and that BBs pancreas can do some healing.

8. Dawnjanell

Dawnjanell Member

Ugh 71 PMPS should I stall? I have shot a skinny 1.5 at 79 and had her blue the entire cycle, but that was in the a.m..

9. Dawnjanell

Dawnjanell Member

+ 20 minutes 78

10. Dawnjanell

Dawnjanell Member

I am thinking feed and shoot skinny so I don't stress all night.

11. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Just so you know....shooting a reduced dose may still mean you'll have an exciting night. The depot will still be releasing the 1.75 dose until it drains which can take up to 6 cycles.

12. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Are you opening your spreadsheet from the link in your signature? You might want to try going to Google Drive and opening it from there.

13. Dawnjanell

Dawnjanell Member

No I open it from the app on my phone. My brother is a computer tech and tried to trouble shoot for me and we found if he had it open on his laptop with view only permission that it changed my permission to view until he closed it out. So when it freezes I figure some is checking in on BB for me and just try again later.

14. Dawnjanell

Dawnjanell Member

Ty for the heads up I recruited backup to take the early shift so I can get a few hours and be up later if need be.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  15. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

any chance he has edit privs?
    you should be able to see a history of who may have changed permissions in drive.google.com
    also, you should be able to set an editor flag to false for changing access in sharing settings

16. Dawnjanell

Dawnjanell Member

Screenshot_20200628-193113.png

I am the only one with edit permission, I shared the same link with my brother as I have in my signature which is view only.

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  17. Beck and Philly

Beck and Philly Well-Known Member

20200629_112211.jpg
    I've found that my spreadsheet does that any time someone else views my spreadsheet. If I turn sharing off and right back on, it lets me update again.

Dawnjanell and JOJI and Kit like this.
  18. Dawnjanell

Dawnjanell Member

Thank you I will try that

JOJI and Kit likes this.