07/02 Boomer AMPS 209 +2 167 PMPS 169 +3 146

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday's unexpected greens
    Good morning!
    AMPS 209 shooting .5u

Boomer ate most of his overnight fuds but left a wee bit of +3 and +6.

Allen ate all of his overnight fuds. I find that I can leave his buffet out for him (he is in a bedroom by himself) and he must pace himself ok because there are no overnight pukes. During the day I can't leave his buffet open for him because of Boomer so every 1.5 hours I allow him to eat half a meal. This also seems to be working; he doesn't get overfull resulting in a puke. Last night he had a few poops! No diarrhea yay so that was just a one-time thing.

Nothing much to report on DMIL. She had a cat scan yesterday but as of last night the Dr had not been around to give the results. This being a long weekend means hospitals are running with less staff than usual which isn't really helpful but it is what it is. She is sleeping most of the time. DH says she was moving less yesterday than the evening before. I am hoping to see her today (dependant on Boomer of course) but then after I shot the .5 (he needs an increase) DH told me he really didn't want to go today. :rolleyes: It is 1.5 hour drive which he has done Saturday and Sunday. I think we've decided to leave it up to Boomer.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad both boys are eating well. Sending prayers for your DMIL.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad to hear the boys are doing well. DH could probably use a break. The drive, worrying, stress it all adds up. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Judy and Boomer

Yes I agree. The problem is that one/both of us have commitments for the next 4 days so together we wouldn't be able to get there again until Friday.

5. Judy and Boomer

+2 167
    Leaving now to visit DMIL.

6. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Sending more vines. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

Home finally.

Osha likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Hi Judy, How's DMIL doing? It must have been a rough day driving back & forth. When i took care of my mom it was exhausting. I don't know how people do it for a living. Must be really strong. Mentally & physically.

Hope everything is going well.:)

9. Judy and Boomer

Hi JoyBee. Thank you for asking. She's not well at all. Yeah I'm exhausted after the 3 hours total in the car plus sitting in the hospital room for the remainder of the time. DH has done it 3 days in a row and will do it again tomorrow. I'm going to write more of an update tomorrow morning.

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Hope you get a much needed good nights rest! I do remember the feeling. It was 5 years ago my mom died.She was 89.

Night.:bighug:

11. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 169 shooting .5u

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

13. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Sending extra prayers and peace to you all :bighug:❤️ And that the furry boys behave :bighug:

14. Judy and Boomer

15. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry I didn't get time to respond to your tag yesterday. Holiday and all. :)

Boomer may have been seeing green on the dose at night. You don't get any tests after +3 in the PM cycle unless he's low then. There have been times during the day where his +3 is blue but he gets green later. He did a big drop,at +3 last night, could have gone lower and you are seeing a bounce. Though it's also possible he needs more juice.

Sending vines for your DMIL. :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.