07/09 Mowgli AMPS 221 PMPS 239 +3 248

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Jul 9, 2019.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

07/08 Condo

Cute little start for Mowgli this morning :) I hope that I don't see any more pink AMPS or PMPS values and that they both gradually start come down to some nice yellows, blues, and greens... let's see it Mowg!

Have a great day, all :)

learjetta likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Mowgli slides down and surfs for you today.

AmandaE likes this.
  3. AmandaE

Thanks Carla! I'm actually excited for his PMPS, I hope Mowg doesn't let me down :)

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Let's see some greens Mowgli, bella has tiki hut open and catinis and sardine smoothies ready

AmandaE likes this.
  5. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Wishing Mowgli some blues today....you can do it!:cool:

AmandaE likes this.
  6. AmandaE

Hahaha I will tell him to make his way to King Bella's Tiki Hut!

Bellasmom likes this.
  7. AmandaE

Listen to Debra Mowg! blues blues blues!!!

Figaro's Liz likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Love the new avatar Amanda! Mowgli certainly looking rather regal and 'sphixyish' - is that a word? Beautiful kitty! Hope he can work that juice and get those numbers back down...

I saw your post over on Macka's condo - there's definitely a 'rhythm' to all this testing and shooting...I chaffed at the bridle of it all initially - for a long time I felt like my world had gone upside down - now it seems ... well, it's what we do...how we live. The only time it bothers me is when we'll be talking about going somewhere...somewhere that will take a day or possibly more...and then we stop... oh what about Luci? And then we sort of resign ourselves to - well, maybe not...we used to go to the drag races (NHRA drag racing) but that's an all-day kind of thing - and we'd spend the night near the track ... but no more - now we catch the races on TV...and a few other things but it seems that it just kinda flows from one day to the next week, month, year...and like I said....you get into that rhythm...we'd never go anywhere now without taking Luci with us - and if Luci's not going to fit in - well, we're not going - like to the drag races - not a place where it would ever work out for Luci :)

Enjoy your evening... :)

Sonia & Leo and AmandaE like this.
  9. AmandaE

Thanks! I love this one of Mowgli too! He’s such a handsome man :) thanks for cheering him on

I know what you mean there! I had big hopes that Mowgli would be in remission before we went for our August vacation across the country. Turns out that it was wishful thinking and now we are bringing him across the country with us :p.

Isn’t it interesting seeing other people’s reactions to how you change your life with a diabetic cat? Most of my family at home don’t understand why I didn’t just put Mowgli down, but it really hasn’t impacted my life that much except... like you said, when we want to travel or be away for more than 12 hrs. I don’t regret anything... totally worth the very rare inconveniences :) :joyful:

Have a great evening Sue :D

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I love the new avatar too.

AmandaE likes this.
  11. AmandaE

Thanks Carla! Mowgli is so expressive, he can be very photogenic :)

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  12. Debra and Yoyo

Gorgeous kitty! But you totally confused me, I didn't know who was writing to me...lol.....I miss those long pink/reddish beams. When I open Mowgli's SS I only see AMPS and PMPS, is this correct?

AmandaE likes this.
  13. Debra and Yoyo

So true what what @Sue and Luci posted above. I work from home so I am with Yoyo all day and of course all night. I used to love to take long rides to shop at outlet malls but no more. All shopping and everything else is done close by home. Yoyo's bouncing days are the only days I get to go out. Making Dr appointments and Vet appointments for my other pets are all based upon Yoyo. I have been making appointments in the late afternoons as I hope by that time I can have Yo regulated if it is a low green day. Life sure has changed, but I just go with the flow. We all love our furry babies and do what we have to do to get through it all.

AmandaE likes this.
  14. AmandaE

:p:p I miss the red beams too but that cat is actually Nyx, so I thought it was time to have an Avatar with Mowgli in it :) when I joined I actually didn’t have any pics of Mowgli because he wasn’t living with me yet.

When you checked my SS I did only have AMPS / PMPS, I have a +3 now (248) so it looks like Mowgli will be on a relatively flat cycle tonight... signs of good things to come?