07/14 Mowgli AMPS 304, +4 122, +5.75 76 +8 144 +10 270 PMPS 317 +2 268 +4 204

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Jul 14, 2019.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...s-349-4-286-8-257-pmps-248-5-95-7-103.216765/

Happy Sunday!

Mowgli was pretty high this morning but he’s already at the lagoon hanging with his pals :D I’m glad he clears his bounces so quickly :) I fed him some mc at +5.75 because I’m heading out to do some errands. Should be back by + 8

Bryan Adams was awesome last night! I let him know Sonia loves him and he played all of the songs I wanted him too. The surprise favourite for me was Cloud number 9, a song I was luke warm about before

Hope everyone is having a great day :D

2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

1.13 you're using calipers now?

[​IMG]

AmandaE likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful evening Amanda!

AmandaE likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see that green today. I hope Mowgli doesn't bounce back up. I'm glad you enjoyed the concert.

CandyH & Catcat and AmandaE like this.
  5. AmandaE

Thanks Joy! I’m not using callipers yet, I’m eyeballing the 1.13 using a couple reference points. So far so good ;) BUT I will get callipers soon :)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. AmandaE

Thanks Carla, it’s so nice to see Mowgli in some better numbers finally, hopefully his cycle will flatten out soon and we won’t have these high tails on either end.

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  7. AmandaE

Thanks Sonia! Hope your evening has been great too :joyful:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Theresa is going to hear about that 1.13 in the next 5 minutes. I always thought about getting calipers. Eyeballing the 0.25 increments was always challenging for us.

Mowgli's numbers and overall documentation is looking stellar. For a relatively new FDMB member you are doing a great job. I'm sure Mowgli appreciates it greatly.

Some really nice nadirs across the last month. I'm glad they are not too low. Yeah I get it, some like to get to 60 everyday. Some kittehs just won't regulate like that. And to me it's not critical. You need to stay healthy and get some sleep too!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sonia & Leo and AmandaE like this.
  9. AmandaE

Thanks Jeff I appreciate that! It’s definitely been a steep learning curve but I’m much more comfortable than I once was and every day I learn something new! I still get impatient from time to time but I’ve just had to constantly recalibrate what I actually consider a success. I’ve recalibrated quite a lot from ‘remission in 3 months’ to ‘as long as he is in a healthy range’ so that was a big revelation and acceptance for me :)

PS. I’m really into sleep ;)

Tomlin, Sonia & Leo and JeffJ like this.
  10. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

It's good to be into sleep. Too many members sacrifice their sleep in an effort to get perfect numbers. Really, a cat with a 100-150 nadir (when possible) is getting a healthy break from the 200+ numbers.

I couldn't tell you how much sleep I lost over Leo in the 4 years. Hundreds of hours. But our kittehs are worth it.

I hope Mowgli mellows out and gives you some easier curves after PMPS. It looks like he he likes to go lower at night.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Tomlin, AmandaE and CandyH & Catcat like this.