07/17 Ti-Mousse AMPS=274; +7=187; PMPS=198; +4=243

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA), Jul 17, 2019.

1. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Last condo 07/15
    What a wonderful kitty I have! Took him to the vet yesterday, not a word in the car and even if he didn't like it too much, he did not move while she was doing his glands..... no infection :) As she said, this could be very bothering and could affect his numbers.

I increased him last night from 6u to 6.5u! Hopefully this will help him come down!

Very hot, humid and thunderstorms for today. Tomorrow, going with husband at hospital, he has some tests!

Have a great day everybody! Be safe little kitties!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Ti-Mousse is doing good and it was just the anal glands and no infection. Good luck with the new dose.

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Awww he is a wonderful kitty!
    Good luck with the dosecrease but keep a close eye, he might be feeling so good that he wants to go tease the sharkies!
    Stay cool and have a great day Lyane and Ti!

4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Good boy Ti-Mousse! Now let’s see some nice green surfs on your new dose :D

Hope you have a great day Lyane :joyful:

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bella has problems with anal glands and I give him Glandex every morning and it helps I get it on amazon

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

7. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

So glad to learn that Ti-Mousse didn't have infected anal glands. Since he is feeling better I hope he brings you some safe greens...stay cool:cool::)...Hope your husband's tests go well!

8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Thanks Jamie! As it's the first time, vet said he's too fat, so can't wash properly and glands are not stimulated! So I have to wash him...and make him lose weight. Easier said than done!!! I'll keep the Glandex in mind! :)

9. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase. I know that feeling creeping up the dosing ladder when I was treating Max. Then something just kicked in and he broke. Couldn't get down that dosing ladder fast enough until he was OTJ.

10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hope those glands cleaning will make a difference in his BG's - he's running a bit high, huh? Come on Ti - let's go to the beach! :D:D

11. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

When you keep increasing, you can't believe one day he'll start going down! I guess he's not ready yet!:)

12. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Vet visit and increase should get him going... !

13. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Thanks for my husband, just hope Ti-Mousse will be quiet tomorrow as I'll be at hospital!

14. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Better not go for sharkies.. I'm not there part of the day tomorrow....I'll leave him good food!!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  15. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

As I'm not there tomorrow afternoon, Greens are scheduled for Thursday night or Friday... not before!! :p Hope Ti-Mousse agrees....

16. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Oh God! you've made the mistake of mentioning your desired schedule! I hope that Ti-Mousse didn't hear... he might try to derail your plans :nailbiting::p

17. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Thanks Carla! Hope he'll get back to some good numbers now!

18. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ah non!! me and my big mouth.. ! Now we have a bright Kitty vs a Human; would not count on the second...!:p

19. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I see you f d some raw beef yesterday. I have heard raw diets are better for kitties with anal gland issues. Thinner poops - sorry TMI. :p

Good luck with the increase.

20. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

I'm pretty sure he would lose weight on raw and gain muscular mass; probably also better for his teeth! I think FF has too much fat and not enough good protein... IMOO!
    Happy he liked the raw beef and Pépé also! Good start! BTW, never TMI !! :p

Sonia & Leo likes this.