09/11 Ti-Mousse AMPS=119 +4=221 +8=227 PMPS=311 +4=223

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA), Sep 11, 2019.

1. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Condo 09/10
    Prayers for @Pamela & Amethyst and @JoyBee&Ravan and all the others in need!

This morning, I had a nice gift on the kitchen table...for sure from Pépé; he puked just beside my cookbook I left there last night... !:woot: It happens sometimes when he has FF, he prefers kibbles!

Ti-Mousse is quiet since a few days, not playing and not sleeping with me; maybe those greens are making him tired! A good thing there's a lot of birds outside, it keeps him busy otherwise I think he would sleep all day!

Already Wednesday, middle of the week, time is running so fast! It seems I don't get anywhere with my to-do list ...!

Hoping for a more productive day today for me and a beautiful one for all of you!:)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Ti-Mousse is looking good. I hope he perks up for you today.

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope you are productive today. Ollie is off also maybe it's the change in weather.

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bella and Andy too seem a little tired, maybe some going on out there
    Ti is looking great and good luck with to do list, I finally just threw mine in trash lol

5. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Looking so good Ti-Mousse - greens should be feeling good, little Buddy. I've got some very lazy cats. It's actually cloudy and peaceful more or less.
    Good luck with getting things accomplished! What a nice wittle present you woke up to find:joyful:

6. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Lol @ the image of Pepe just perusing some recipes and casually vomiting.

7. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Awesome start for Ti this morning, keep it up! :D

Have a great day Lyane :)

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Come on Ti, lets see some Green :D Today! These kitties of ours just like to take their time deciding what "THEY" want to do :rolleyes:
    upload_2019-9-11_10-33-28.jpeg

9. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Lol, I was thinking along the same lines as Crista and was going to ask what recipe the cook book was open to that made Pépé puke? :p
    I always found Leo a lot sleepier in greens and low blues too, maybe Ti's body is doing some good healing while he's resting in low numbers?
    Good luck with your todo list, if you ever figure out how to be super productive, let me know how, otherwise I'm throwing my list out like Jamie did. :joyful:
    The clinic Leo was at is https://veterinaireileperrot.com/ The dental surgeon is Dr. Gagnon.
    Feel better Pépé, don't worry mama won't make that nasty recipe!
    Have a great day! :)

10. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

You're giving ideas.... :)

Bellasmom likes this.
  11. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

I called my husband saying "table is set for breakfast!" he rushed downstairs but didn't find it funny !!! I did...:joyful::joyful:

12. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

You're so right ! So we wait and hope !! :)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  13. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

LOL ... You're as bad as Crista!!:joyful: :joyful:
    Didn't think of that, maybe he's resting more for healing; that makes a lot of sense!:)
    To-do list, how can it go down? I'm sitting here not working on it at all :( I really have to rethink this..

Have a beautiful day Sonia and thank you so much for the clinic and Doctor's name! I'll keep it preciously!:)

14. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

15. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Ti is looking good...sorry about Pepe and the pukey...these cats and those pukeies...yuk...

Have a great day!

16. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

I'm sure you were right as usual ....:p about having to watch Ti-Mousse last night (09/10); too bad I was already in bed, so I missed it!:( He is bouncing all right this afternoon so he definetely went low as you suspected...!!

I keep looking at his SS, trying to understand and find patterns. Some things are a little clear sometimes, but not that one ! :rolleyes:
    What did I miss that you saw ? Could it be the big drop from PMPS (180) to +4 (95) ?
    If you have time, I would really appreciate a few hints on that one !!:)

17. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

He was 119 at AMPS and now he's 311 !!!:woot: Last time he had pink was after a "LO" reading .. last week!.
    Don't know what's going on! Maybe a very low last night again! :eek:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    Reason for edit: Wrong date
  18. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

19. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

I LOVE this !! :p That's why we always look forward to tomorrow ! You've solved everything! :D
    I swear I'm gonna print this out on the back of my to-do list !! :joyful:

Sonia & Leo and CandyH & Catcat like this.
  20. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

For cats on Lantus, the +2 in comparison with preshot can give a clue what the cycle will look like. For Lev cats, the same can work with preshot compared to onset. An early big drop can be the sign of an active cycle. Other examples where Ti-Mousse has done this are 9/2 AM, 8/31 PM looks like he bounced the next day, 8/16/PM, and last night. He may not have gone low in all cases, but I would use that pattern as a hint to get a later test, or at worst, set out more food for later.

CandyH & Catcat and Sonia & Leo like this.
  21. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

You don't know how much I appreciate all what you're doing! Now I'll be watching those +4!
    Thanks again for helping me take care of my Ti-Mousse !:bighug: