? 09/17 dose advise please Pufi AMPS 340, +5 332, +8 301, PMPS 317

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sanda Elena, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/09-15-pufi-pmps-256-6-95-amps-295.219357/#post-2444152
    Hi!
    Seven day on 1.25 and looks like more insuline is nedeed. Today is like a typical bounce day for Pufi, almost flat curve but since last night I was working and not able to test I don't know if he's bouncing or just mentaining higher BG 's cycle after cycle.
    I'll try a curve tomorrow although my schedule is prety busy . I will try at least a mini curve to see what is going on .
    If I'll increase to 1.5 and he will hit BG s under 90 again ( hope he will) what should I do this time? Mentain, stick to the protocole again, decrease in small increments?
    All of your suggestion will be highly appreciated . Thank you in advance for your time .:bighug:

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Pufi did get a 95 on this dose. As per SLGS, hold the dose if they have nadirs between 90 and 149. Tonight is cycle 6 after that 95, so hopefully he'll break that bounce now.

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

Thank you so much for your kind reply.
    So I should hold the dose for 7 days after he get the 95 and increase if needed? Am I understandig correctly?