09/9 Nelli AMPS 261 +2 119 *CONCERENED about drop!?!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Krystina & Nelli, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hey Krystina! I was looking at the SS and it says NS for last night. Is that correct? If it is, not to shabby that she made her way into a yellow number .

3. Krystina & Nelli

Yes, NS last night :-\
    “Not too shabby... a yellow,” really :cool:?
    Could you give me feedback on today once we PMPS at 8p?
    Looking forward to being able to “read” SS, like the Pro’s here :bighug: do.
    I am learning and catching on, hopefully in an (average?) timely manner :)?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I am assuming you got home too late to shoot since it was a shootable number. ( shootable not a real word except for on this forum). ;)

5. Krystina & Nelli

Was just a NS :-\

6. Krystina & Nelli

I have posted PMPS.
    I’m a bit confused. Nelli sustained a FS then a NS 24 hours later (last night). She tested a flat yellow today... Hmmm, I guess I didn’t know what to expect. Were her numbers today, to be expected?

7. Krystina & Nelli

Question...
    Within 30 minutes of giving Nelli her shot I notice something is going on with her physiologically so,by her behavior.
    While somewhat subtle-she will sit up tall, have a look on her face- inquisitive- something is going on inside of me, look.
    An aware look yet, somewhat confused look.
    A look of “something is going on inside of me.”
    Of course I know this is reaction to insulin shot-

*To all of you... wonderful and supportive, full of wisdom and knowledge- you phenomenal human beings... my question finally:
    How is she feel8ng inside? Is it (usually) a good feeling or, ?
    It seems- the higher the dose goes the more I see this? Although, I may only (now) be noticing o_O.
    Thanks!

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

It’s possible you are edging towards a good dose and so the depot from 4.75u with a little from 5u keeps her from skyrocketing after a missed shot.

So I would say yes that her numbers are not unexpected. Let’s hope once she settles into a 5u dose, we will see more blue and some green.

I don’t know the answer to her behavior within 30 mins of the shot. Perhaps video it and post it.

When they are used to the pink/yellow numbers, they probably feel pretty good. You’ll likely notice when she gets into blues and greens that she seems to feel a little off. Her body has to adjust to normal numbers.