1/1 Govie amps 276 Happy New Year! / pmps 135

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Govies mom (Karen), Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Govies mom (Karen)

Govies mom (Karen) Well-Known Member

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Go Govies! Blue is the colour for the NY.

Govies mom (Karen) likes this.
  3. Govies mom (Karen)

Ok!! Wow. Got a 136 pmps 2nite, so per SLGS sticky, i skipped the shot. This is where I get concerned about the bounce prospect..especially bc we are on the verge of lower numbers

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Can I ask why you went up from 1.0 units to 2.0 units? As per SLGS, increases are 0.25 units at a time, so her dose should have been 1.25 units. If her dose is too high, you'll find yourself skipping cause preshots are lower than you feel comfortable shooting. Any chance you can do a curve sometime soon? Those should be done weekly.

By the way, over time and as you get experienced, SLGS lets you shoot lower numbers if you can monitor.

5. Govies mom (Karen)

Ya know what, I'm blessed with many skills, being articulate isn't one of them! Lol..So it takes me 4ever 2 word what I'm thinking and there's so much I long to discuss, but for me, I really do need to talk to someone. I found that there's nothing gained from talking to my vet, and this site and it's members have literally changed the course of the care I'm giving Govie. I just wish I could call and speak with someone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.