1/10 Jenks AMPS 223 +4 103 +9 60 PMPS 96 +6 104 +10 79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

1/9

Jenks spent all of last night stuck in a depot refilling cycle. That means he just remains stuck at whatever the preshot number was for the entire cycle.

But this morning he got right back to business. Down 100 points by +4 and kept coasting down. Jenks didn't eat any of the multiple types of food OH put down around midcycle, so I was concerned when I saw the 60 as we approached the fasting period. I gave him some gravy to avoid any drama at shot time, so I think the 96 is still the result of carbs a couple hours before rather than any sort of rise into shot time.

I have no idea if the depot draining dose from yesterday made any difference. We'll wait until tomorrow to see if he resumes dropping low early in the AM cycle or if he shifts gears to something different. Seeing the +4 activity today leads me to believe that it will be the former and not the latter, in which case we'll move on to a general dose reduction.

I also have no idea what he'll do overnight. So I'll plan to get an earlier test just to be safe.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Keep 'em guessing Jenks!:cat::D

3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Hooray for that PMPS! :D

4. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

Jenks is staying pretty stable and flat overnight. Just have to wait and see if he surfs into AMPS or if he starts to head down in the final hours.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jenks surfs safely for you.

6. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Keep on surfing Jenks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.