1/12 Cobb AMPS 158 +10 51 PMPS 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne & Cobb(GA), Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

Suzanne & Cobb(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Not much to report this morning. Cobb did throw up at some point last night. I think he may have found his treats and helped himself to a few more than necessary, but...unlike others...he doesn't scavenge in the pantry. :p

Everything else is going swimmingly. Mmmm...swim...summer...sun...warm temps...can you tell I'm not a huge fan of the winter?? :smuggrin:

Have a great Monday all! So glad Trixie is feeling better! Vines to all the other kitties who need them!

~Suzanne

2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I actually really like condos that start with "not much to report". It means all is well. :)

Cobb looks like he's off to a great start today, so I'll just send some safe surfing vines and say have a good day, Suzanne!

3. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

I, too, love the "nothing to report" reports! But Cobb, from now on, only "necessary" treats. 'Course to my mind, that's any treat within reach.

Marilyn and Polly

4. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

D**n Cobb! Surf safely was the message. Not...see how far you can drop today.

I got some patient pants, and I know we are still seeing some of the effects of the 6.75 dose, but shouldn't that 4.5 have drained the depot a bit more???

Seriously...

(Rant over)

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Umm Cobb - didn't you get the memo this morning? Safe surfing means no 50's please! :D

Your SS isn't up to date, but I presume you shot 6.5U this morning? Maybe Cobb is just in a hurry to catch up to Polly's dose. ;)

6. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

Yes, sorry! 6.5u this morning.

7. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

Ok. I gave another depot draining 4.5u this evening. We'll resume again tomorrow morning with 6.5u.

8. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

woo-hoo! He sure was keeping you on your toes! Hope he surfs in the "not-gonna-give-mama-a-heart-attack" greens tonight!!! Sleep well, Suzanne!

9. Jen&Eddie

Jen&Eddie Well-Known Member

Nice green cycle today, Cobb! It is OK, you know, to run it just a smidge higher, though, k? :D

What a smart boy helping himself to his snacks. :smuggrin: Eddie's pretty good about not getting into treats or other no-nos, but man...I've come home to several destroyed bags of treats that were the handiwork of foster kitty Blueberry. :facepalm:

Take it easy tonight, Cobb! Have a good evening Suzanne!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.