1/13 Cobb AMPS 178 +10 64 PMPS(+13) 84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne & Cobb(GA), Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

Suzanne & Cobb(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Can't update Cobb's SS just yet. Our wireless network is down and I have no cell signal in my office so I can't log on. I'll get it updated as soon as the network comes back up.

I gave Cobb the reduced 4.5u last night to drain his depot a bit more. This morning I resumed with 6.5u. My plan is -- if he has another low day, I will go ahead and decrease him to 6u tonight (or in the morning, depending on today's numbers). Matt will check him around +9 again.

Hope you're all having a terrific Tuesday! ;)

~Suzanne

2. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

I think I'm going to reduce Cobb down to 6u tonight. He's had 2 depot draining doses, and is still falling under 70 consistently on the 6.5 dose -- although, it isn't typically the morning dose that brings him down because of that depot. There's no way the 4.5u is in action and bringing him down that much...is there?

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Good luck with the reduction!:)

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I wish I could answer your question, but even after all this time that stuff is still a mystery to me. I like your plan to reduce, but hopefully someone smarter than I will be along soon to chime in.

5. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

I wonder if I will ever have answers to some of my questions!

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good plan on the reduction. FD is a constant learning process. ;) But you've got great instincts with Cobb.

ETA: I think it's the higher depot taking him down. But you'll find out soon enough if 6.0 is too much.

7. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

Shot him with 6u tonight. Matt was here by himself with Matty and Cobb so tonights shot was an hour late. Hard to juggle a curious toddler and testing. Matty has stolen the glucometer from me before as I'm about to scoop up the blood. Not cool.

It's been a busy day, but I'll get Cobb's SS updated now.

8. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Hey, Cobb. No need to keep 'em guessing. Just hang out at a dose nice and safe for a while, o.k.

You and Polly may be meeting in doseland soon. She just got bumped up to 5.5.

Marilyn and Polly

9. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Hard to know. It's just 5 cycles since the 6.75, so it's certainly possible that dose is still influencing things. As Wendy said, you can always go back up if he goes higher.

i can't even imagine juggling a toddler and a diabetic cat. it was hard enough with just the diabetic cat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.