1/13 Disco AMPS 395, all moved in, but very disorganized!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA), Jan 13, 2020.

1. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday 1/12: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...hope-to-see-some-change-today-picture.224217/

Well, we got all moved in last night and the cat seemed pretty relaxed, I have them confined to my bedroom and my sleep app said I had 100% sleep night although it didn’t feel like it. I was 1hr late in testing Disco last night and got a 410 and I need to read again what that means when I’m late I would affect the next readings etc.

I am sure not seeing a big change in his increased dose but we’ll plug along and at some point I’ll probably decide if I’m going to do TR since I test so often or just stick with SLGS.

Sonia & Leo and Briere Fur Mom like this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Testing later is fine, but not shooting. You can move back on schedule by 1/2 hour once per day, or 15 minutes per shot.

Nice to hear the moving is done. :)

As for TR vs. SLGS, I am going to float an idea for you. Some people decide they don’t like to take a long time to get towards a better dose, and try TR until the good numbers start to show up. I will be honest and say that by that point, a certain percentage become comfy with TR. but some don’t. Of course, all your decision.