1/13 Tiger AMPS 123 PMPS 170

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tiger(GA) and Ruth, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Last condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/1-5-tiger-amps-151-pmps-230-sleep-testing.131000/

Recap 1/13
    AMPS 123
    +2 = 125
    +4 = 110
    +5= 112
    +7= 103
    +9= 97
    PMPS 170

Sorry, late condo once again. I have a flat blue cat, but it was nice to at least get the +9. Looking at another increase tomorrow. Our problem has been a not very good appetite some mornings, and some early AM vomiting small amounts of foamy stuff, which can be avoided if I give cerenia or pepcid. This has me :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting: Tiger is fine otherwise- I have tried to get our vet appointment bumped up but could not re-schedule so have to wait until Tuesday for follow up B/W. Otherwise, all 5 P's are in place - it is hard to type this as she is in my lap expecting to be petted :smuggrin:

One small bit of good news OT, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago. At her last check up 6 months ago, the tumor had shrunk way down and her doctor was extremely pleased. Well, Mome just had her one year check up yesterday, the tumor is reduced even further- not bad for an 88 year old who was not given many other options! :joyful:

Sending continuing vines to all kitties in need- especially Trixie and Tricia and Lyressa's furball crews. :bighug:

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

A paw dipped into the lagoon is pretty nice. The LagoonMeister agrees. I hope Tiger's vetty appointment will go well and will give you some answers to the vomit thing.

Great news about your mother!

Have a good evening, Thanks for visiting us and for your kind words about my friend,

Ella & Rusty

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Looks like Tiger says that increase is put on hold! I used to give Tiffany pepcid every other day for the acid and also found a little snack before bed helped. So happy to read the news about your mother.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hi Ruth,voodoo to see a Tiger condo. Lovely cycle today. With that lagoon visit today you could hold the dose a couple more cycles. Good luck with vetty visit.

Awesome news on your mother!:):bighug:

5. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Flat blue isn't bad!! I give Trix cerenia and pepcid according to a meticulously tight schedule (in our signature), and it really, really helps with that early morning foamy spit up.

Wonderful news about your Mother! She's in a similar situation as my Dad's...seniors with options, but not many options, for treatment - and responding well. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Tiger's numbers look nice. I hope her vetty visit goes well and her tummy settles down. That's wonderful about your mom.

7. Laura&Chichi (GA)

Laura&Chichi (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ruth! Tigers numbers look good today. Sending feel better tummy vines for her. Great news for your mom too!

8. tiffmaxee

Another Tiger condo MIA. No update on the ss either. I hope all is well.

9. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Go Mom :):):) that is such great news :):):)

What a lovely surf for Tiger this morning, hope it's still going on tonight.

10. tiffmaxee

Has it really been 10 days since a Tiger condo? How are you two? Time to post one of your own, Ruth.

Darn it. I just read your ss. I hope the C & S comes back tomorrow so she can get on the correct antibiotic. Did your vet say why she chose convenia? :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.