1/14 Blaze amps 151 +1.5 151 PMPS 232 +2 176 +4 161

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah and Blaze, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers last night. I hope Blaze surfs safely today.

Sarah and Blaze likes this.
  3. Sarah and Blaze

I know! So happy he made it to the lagoon on this new dose, I hope he keeps it up!

Unless my schedule changes today, it doesn’t look like I will make it home on my lunch, it looks like a crazy busy day at work :confused:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Sarah and Blaze

I left some Mc on top of Blaze’s LC snacks since his +1.5 was the same as amps. I’m leaving for work now and won’t be home until PMPS.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Blaze looks good.

6. Sarah and Blaze

PMPS is 232. I was gone all day at work so I don’t know what his BG was all day. I left Mc on top of his LC snacks because his +1.5 test was the same as amps, so not sure if that carbed him up too much. He is seeing some greens on this dose, although I don’t know how much since I’m gone all day for work. I’m wondering if I should hold this dose a bit longer until I can get more mid cycle data, or should I go back up to 1 unit tomorrow morning? Anyone have any advice?

7. Sarah and Blaze

8. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Time for a bit of patience, I think. Hold the dose, see how the next few cycles play out...just my 2 Canadian cents.

9. Sarah and Blaze

Thank you Christie! I appreciate your input and will take your advice. Thank you!:)

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

You do have room to increase, but I think I would wait the full 10 cycles, as he is seeing green, and see if he sees anything lower. Those greens could have been influenced by the larger depot. More time will tell.

Did you have the ? icon up on the subject earlier to get responses?

11. Sarah and Blaze

Okay thank you Wendy. It seems like we have room for an increase, he was only on the 1U dose for three cycles before he dropped to 44, so I took the reduction to be safe, but I was wondering if it might have been too soon. But I wanted to give the reduction a chance. I’ve only caught three greens since we reduced to 0.75U, it’s hard during the work week to get more tests unfortunately. But I will take your advice and give the dose 10 cycles before we decide to go back up to 1U or not. Thank you for responding!

And yes, yesterday and today I posted with a question in my thread title and used the ? Prefix in the title but didn’t get any responses on holding the dose or increasing the dose question. I know there’s a lot going on in this forum, it wasn’t an emergency question but I sometimes need some guidance from others so thank you and Christie for giving me some advice:)