1/16 China AMBG 59, PMBG 113,+6.5 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

1/15...Martin Luther King's birthday....and mine too!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!....and don't be worried about the "belated" either....I didn't get around to posting until late in the day so didn't expect a lot of you to notice!

As for Miss China....I think she's just screwing with me!! I can just see her now, whispering to the civvies..."did you see what I did this time? Watch close!! See the steam coming out of mama's ears??"

I probably should have retested the AMBG, but even if it might have been a little off, I didn't figure it was THAT off so I just let it go.

I think @Wendy&Neko has a point too....She's just enabling my addiction to testing....and guess what? She's going to get tested again later tonight!! That'll teach her :confused:

Hope you're all staying warm (especially along the east coast! You guys are really getting it bad this year)...and for those of you in warmer climates...Blow hard and send some of that heat our way!!!

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I think you're absolutely right Chris! They do like to mess with us!

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

She wants to make sure you know who's in charge.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

More tests = more treats. Smart cat.;)

5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I think you may have her number....LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.